155mph speedo photo

• i remember a long time ago when i saw a photo of a speedo doing 155mph. has anyone got this photo or can they locate it for me please?

• thanks but the photo i want is not there. :(
    does anyone else have this photo?

also there is a site dedicated to high speed speedo images which shows speedo's from different cars doing high speed. does anyone know this site?

• It was very early on a sunday morning last november!!!

I manage to get it up to decent speeds quite often, 'cos i'm always on the road very early or very late!!

• Zitat von miniblob

It was very early on a sunday morning last november!!!

I manage to get it up to decent speeds quite often, 'cos i'm always on the road very early or very late!!

You wouldnt be driving for a long time if you got caught you know - be careful!

• That's my only concern!!

This car is definately a license loser!!!

I know my route well, know every bend, every camera, every spot where the cops hide!!! Been driving it for years and about 10 months now in my 850.

No points ever, so far!!

Just got to be carefull and on the ball!! Luckily there's not too many other people about at 5am!

• it wont just be a few points if you get caught :lol:

• Good question - but I don't know actually!!
    Hadn't noticed until you pointed it out.
    It's not blue in the car so it must just be the camera - it was taken on my phone and it was probably a bit dark and that's just how the picture came out!!

• miniblob... you are a bit of a nutter!
    Doing 160 and getting your phone out to take a pic of the speedo.
    :D

I did 160mph on a speed trap at bruntingthorpe and it showed 168 on the speedo.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!