Been lurking-

• I am IN LOVE with the 850CI:) I am a proud owner of a 97 3000GT SL and and a 91 3000GT Twin Turbo BUT....... For the last 8 months I have been in love and pondering the 8 series (mostley the V12). The car is absolutely beatiful! Nothing more............and nothing less...........than the BEST. This website/forum is good and what I was looking for as far as information, specs, and numbers on the bmw. Still in wainting for perfection:)

8 series are rare......will post pics when it arrives:)

Here's some cars of mine and friends (vipers, porsche...etc) from my website and gatherings where I live in US TN. ............Theres a few provacative ones but its just for fun.

http://community.webshots.com/user/melis3kgt

• Thanks for the additional info and compliment!

Well over the weekend we costomized the 91 VR-4 TT for shits and giggles :D I know its not an 850CI (though that beast will come soon). I like to customize a bit-so here is the 91 Vr-4 with black rims and a deep crome lip. I painted the the lettering on the calipers for an added element. I hope you all enjoy even though its not a 8 series BMW........I am also a car enthusiast like you all so I hope you can appreciate it :wink:

I have a few ideas for customizing the 850ci as far as exterior and under the hood when it gets here.

• oops! I kind of posted the above pics backwards (just getting used to posting on this board).

The discolored metallic rims are the "before" pic and the black rims are the "after" pic.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!