check out my 850 ia

• Nice one. Is that Dimant Schwartz Metalic? My '92 ws that color. It was a very nice color. To get youy pics to have thumbnails they must be 100kb or smaller. I right click on them and l click "edit" then go to "stretch/skew" and change the percentages. Try a few till you get it just below 100kb. Go to "file" and "save as".

• 850ia

the black color is a brilliant black not diamond. If you have any idea where i can locate a bmw csi engine or the alpina b12 engine, plz contact me:)

regards Kamark

• Re: 850ia

Zitat von corona

the black color is a brilliant black not diamond. If you have any idea where i can locate a bmw csi engine or the alpina b12 engine, plz contact me:)

regards Kamark

I would doubt it would be that easy to do a straight swop, perhaps an expensive job.

However, i am interested so keep me informed!

Al 8)

• 850 csi engine

If I buy a csi engine, will I have to change the Ecu and wiring?
    Do you think i have to change my original automatic transmission, or will it hold the extra power?

Regards Kamark

• This has been discussed elsewhere and yes the computers and wiring harnesses (I think) at a minimum. The general concensus was that it would be cheaper to sell what you have and spend the extra 20 grand for a CSi.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!