THE SITE WILL RISE!!!

• :cry: Please can everyone try at least three times a week to contribute to the site not just glancing through what others have contributed. I try to add a fair bit you know :D

• As you can see from my post count, i am here a lot. Almost daily if i can. I have been away for a week so have not been able to get online.

Thing is, i am not very technically minded so the workings of the 8 i cannot really help with. With the forum and other things i CAN help with.

Hope people listen to you mate!

• the site will rise

i also try to communcate as often as poss, but sometimes there is just nothing happening on the 8 series front.but in order to try and initate some site interest, my new carbon fibre vented bonnet should be here in the next 2 weeks, and recently i have had a clifford g5 total closure alarm/immobiliser fitted,a most superior replacement over standard. when the bonnet turns up ,will post pictures.

all the best steve

Those who risk nothing,achieve nothing,become nothing.

• Drum up some interest somewhere other than the UK section and put it in the relevent sections elsewhere on the site :D

Looks like you have some good stuff to share with us.

Alex

• ALARM SYSTEM

Thanks stevep! I wanted to change my standard alarm system but to no avail in finding out the best product for my ride but since your clifford works fine may be i will try that. Thanks for sharing.

WHEEL REFURBLISHING

(BJV ENGINEERING) THEY ARE THE BEST!!!!
    http://www.wheelrefurbishing.com/ :D

• Hey Teddy, Steve and Al,

I keep seeing your names come up and like you I login daily coz at my age this is the closest thing I can get to sex!

No Nobody says no, I don't have to feel guilty if I cant satisfy you, I don't need to tell you I love each time and I don't need to promise you I'll buy you flowers and chocolates. Best of all I dont need to initiate eveything here!

And as for you Al, don't be worrying about not being mechanically minded. Look at all those parasite BMW dealers that charge ransoms for what the book once called service but now calls 'inspection'. Guess thats so they dont need to lie (as much).

Keep logging in and keep the info flowing and if there is no good info then just talk a little s**t. BMW dealers get paid for it!

Look out for my posting in Technic re tailshaft balance.
    Theo

THEO HOFFS
    MELBOURNE'S CLUB of EIGHTS/
    PIECES of EIGHTS PARTS
    VICTORIA
    AUSTRALIA

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!