- Market Observation -Lucky UK 8 Buyers

• The UK market has fallen through ! 30 - 50 K miles on the clock post 97 models (840 4.4s) for 18 000 pounds !

No one wants them in the UK - high petrol / high insurance

Here in oz its slim pickings and relatively high prices

Anyone know what the US /Euron markets are like ?

deco

• I think the better place to find hoards of 8s is on http://www.mobile.de
    Go to the bottom and pick english as the language (or you probably won't be able to read anything)
    Then be sure to change the search country back from Great Britton to All Countries and search for BMW and 850.
    I usually find about 100 or so for sale (no joke 100), including some individuals, Alpinas (By the way, that's a separate car make you can select to just find those).
    Happy hunting.

• Hey Deco, you need to read my reply to your original posting mate. You cannot import any car into Australia, from anywhere, unless its 15 years old or older. If you try it will be confiscated and crushed! To prevent this happening the Govt requires you to have some kind of import license first.

I checked all this thinking it was bullshit coz I found a nice one in Honkers, cheaper than a wo dollar hooker and about as usefull!

Verify my my claim and read the reply to your first post.
    Theo

THEO HOFFS
    MELBOURNE'S CLUB of EIGHTS/
    PIECES of EIGHTS PARTS
    VICTORIA
    AUSTRALIA

• thanks for your original reply theo.

It just guts me on the state of the uk market - surely you just pay a import licence holder to bring the car in for you if required ?

• Mate call me if you wish. 0414 325 406.

Theres a lot more to it than you will believe . politics got involved
    THEO

THEO HOFFS
    MELBOURNE'S CLUB of EIGHTS/
    PIECES of EIGHTS PARTS
    VICTORIA
    AUSTRALIA

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!