Dutch Diamondblack

• Hello E31 enthusiasts,
    this is my ride, a 850 Ci fully loaded (with steering rearwheels) without any mods except the M5 rims

I hope you like it.

But I've got a few questions: first: I've bought new 19" rims (8.5 front, 9.5 rear) but since my car is standing skyhigh right now I want to lower it, what kit should I get? and where could I get it? I want the car looking real low, but the tires must not rub. (245 and 275 rear)
    second: I've seen a lot of Csi converted rides, where can I get the front and rear bumper? and the mirrors?

Cheers!

• Pretty!!

H&R springs are the spring of choice in the US. I have hear Eibach mentioned also but put H&R on mine.

The CSi nose and tail pieces are only available from BMW new. I think I saw a set in the classifieds here once though.

Enjoy your new ride!!!

It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others. Mine sometimes feels that way.

Terry

1995 840Ci
    1991 850i
    Woodland Washington USA

• Check the classifieds, i have some mirrors but p&p would be massive for a set of mirrors which might not even be that good, but they are there for sale if u wanted to try - the bonus being, they probably wouldnt need painting and probably at a fraction of the cost.

• ALPINA MY FRIEND IS THE WAY TO GO..

i have them fitted on my 840 with 19 inch rims and the ride is a wounderfull compromise over standard.

the kit consists of 4 alpina spings ,& 4 alpina spec bilstein shocks.

after fitting my 840 was transformed into go kart like handling!!!!!!!!.

the kit from bmw or alpina direct cost me £850+ £i20 fitting

Those who risk nothing,achieve nothing,become nothing.

• thanx for the comments.

My previous car had a KW-suspensions fully adjustable kit (height/hardness) and I really liked it, handling like a cart, so I'll see, I'll probably go for a complete kit, but now I know which kits would fit with 19" thanx to you guys :wink:
    The BMW dealership here could deliver the bumpers and mirrors, but it will take a while before they get there.

hopefully I can post new pics real soon

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!