Schnitzer KDS data

• I am desperstely trying to find the wheel allign data (KDS) for the 8 with schnitzer springs.

As some of you may know I work for BMW and have contacts with the technical department who have contact with schnitzer themselfs and I can still not get hold of the data....... bloody useless bastards:)

Asked on roadfly but as usual no response

Got my fingers crossed

Tee

• Try the Hunter Laser alignment folks.

Their database is supposed to be complete at least thru H&Rs with K-mac camber plates.

Might have what you are looking for.

http://www.hunter.com/

It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others. Mine sometimes feels that way.

Terry

1995 840Ci
    1991 850i
    Woodland Washington USA

• Tristan hi and Merry Christmas,

I have just returned from a lenghthy business trio to spot your posting re lowering the car.

I am about to install a set of Eibach coils with Kmac camber/caster adjusters and would have set the readings back to standard for the 840.

While the Kmac kit allows for a shipload more Caster and Camber the 8 degrees caster in my opinion, is plenty unless you plan to break the sound barrier. My Camber was at zero for left side and + 0.27 on thre right so im guessing the spec is zero.

Im going to try both at .25 and keep a close eye on the tyre wear pattern.

Im interested in your findings.

Cheers Theo

PS The mirrors are on and look sensational.

THEO HOFFS
    MELBOURNE'S CLUB of EIGHTS/
    PIECES of EIGHTS PARTS
    VICTORIA
    AUSTRALIA

• Cool, glad the mirrors look good.

I have the data from Schnitzer but it is just the standard BMW data. The ride height of mine is about 30mm lower so I can not even set this up first. Schnitzer are bloody useless!

I will endever to get the right data so will post up if i ever do.

Tee

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!