supersprint exhaust

• I had that exhaust on my 1992 850i. It was very nice. It made the most beautiful burble at idle that was to die for. Idling through a parking lot there was not a head that wasn't turned to see what was making that beautiful sound. At 800 rpm or higher it was silent, or at least you couldn't hear it from the inside of the car.

I now have the Magnaflows on a 1991 850i and do not like them all that much. They make a much louder sound at all rpm's below about 3000, and there is quite a drone when coasting down to a light. It really shows off that the car has an automatic trans.

I think the Magnaflows would be really cool if I had a manual trans.

Here is a pic of my 1992 with H&R springs and SuperSprint exhaust.

• NO. That pic was taken a week before I bought that 1992 car (Feb 2003). Those are the previous owners plates. I bought it in Seatle Wa. and drove it to Arizona. It got totaled there by a drunk driver 3 months later.

Two years ago I moved to Michigan, and in Dec 2003 I bought the Black 1991 in San Diego California and trailered it to Michigan.

I may get to the New York area 8 fest with the black 1991 Magnaflow equiped 850i though.

• You get around more than I do :)

Lived in Tucson for 15 years before we moved up to the Pacific Northwet 5 years ago.

Only place I ever lived in Michigan was Sault Ste. Marie area--left as soon as I could!!!

My brother lives on the west side of Michigan next door to Gingerman ?race track

It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others. Mine sometimes feels that way.

Terry

1995 840Ci
    1991 850i
    Woodland Washington USA

• Hi guys

I've got the supersprint system on mine 94 - 840, was a little disapointed at first, but now after all the comments i get it has convinced me that i made a good choice.

A purposefull rumble on tickover to a true v8 growl on acceleration with acceptable levels when cruising.

Nearly two years ago i paid about £800 !!!!!!!!!!

Those who risk nothing,achieve nothing,become nothing.

• Forgot to mention in the above post,,./

When i spoke of my initial disapointment with the supersprint system,the bit i missed out which is the most important, was that after a few months i upgraded the cats to s/s racing cats.

With these in the system coincided with the favorable comments received,so don't expect too much with just the back box's fitted !!!!!!!!!!!

Those who risk nothing,achieve nothing,become nothing.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!