Radio not working

• Quick question..

I removed my center consul today as the two top screws that hold the ac unit in place were not tight enough so it tilted when pushed. This meant taking the radio etc all out . All back together but the radio is not working and I checked fuse 18 . Everything else works so any quick tips?

:driving2:Its been a year since I sold her and I still miss her.......

Lloyd

• I have the same problem. (Not after dismanting anything, it just suddenly failed)

I checked the power supply to the radio and in my case the line "continous 12V" has no tension, Fuse 18 also ok, and I noticed interior lighting is also dead.

The "Ignition 12V" is normally working (+12V when ignition key is turned)

So I tried to supply the conntinous 12 V from anothe source (Cigarette lighter). The radio is on but no sound in the speakers.

I then tried to connect a loudspeaker directly to the radio and it works ! So I suspect there is an amplifier between the radio "loudspeaker out" and the speakers themselves, and maybe it is also suppplied with the same "continous 12V" currently failed ?

Does someone know if there is a relay somewhere between fuse 18 and radio / interior lighting ?

• I try to post it in German, if there is an answer in German, I will translate

Ich habe das gleiche Problem. (Radio ausgefallen, nicht nach Ausbau, einfach plötzlich so)

Ich habe die Stromversorgung des Radios überprüft und in meinem Fall hat die Leitung "Kontinuierliche 12V" keine Spannung, Sicherung 18 ist auch ok, und ich habe bemerkt, dass die Innenbeleuchtung auch tot ist.

Die "Zündung 12V" funktioniert normal (+12V wenn der Zündschlüssel gedreht wird)

Also habe ich versucht, die 12 V von einer anderen Quelle zu beziehen (Zigarettenanzünder). Das Radio ist an, aber es kommt kein Ton aus den Lautsprechern.

Ich habe dann versucht, einen Lautsprecher direkt an das Radio anzuschließen und es funktioniert! Ich vermute also, dass es einen Verstärker zwischen dem "Lautsprecherausgang" des Radios und den Lautsprechern selbst gibt, und vielleicht wird dieser auch mit den gleichen "kontinuierlichen 12 V" versorgt, die derzeit ausfallen?

Weiß jemand, ob es irgendwo ein Relais zwischen Sicherung 18 und Radio / Innenbeleuchtung gibt ?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!