• I finally picked up my 850i yesterday. I have already washed it once. Amazing what you find out about a car just by washing it. I'm looking forward to go to the Heart of Texas 8-Fest this weekend. It will be great to be around other 8 owners as I am learning about mine. The car is in great shape, but I'm sure I'll be posting questions soon.

Here it is. A few more pics in my profile.
    <center>

</center>

• Hi

PURTY lil rig ya got thar :)

Welcome to both Club E31 and the E31 community.

H.O.T. should start you off right in our little cult. I was just at PNW 8-Fest a couple of weeks ago and a good time was had by all :D

It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others. Mine sometimes feels that way.

Terry

1995 840Ci
    1991 850i
    Woodland Washington USA

• Thanks, Terry. I am really looking forward to the event. The hill country of central Texas is beautiful, very different from northern CA, but it's my home. I look forward to exchanging ideas with you and the others.

Paul

• Hi Paul,
    congrats on,the purchase, its looking good. First job is to sortout that left headlight and get it flush with the bonnet \\ hood. It's a fun job :wink:

Steve

93 850 CSI
    hung like Einstein, clever as a horse

• Steve,
    Yeah, that headlight was really bothering me. Turns out I didn't have the left hood latch fastened. Looks much better now. I am taking it in this morning to get the a/c looked at. Not as cold as I would like, although it was 103 outside yesterday. Also going to get a new head unit put in that will access my iPod and get the windows retinted. Hopefully that's all for this month. It's a much more solid ride than the G35 coupe I was driving. I'm really enjoying it.

Paul

• Welcome to the club Paul, congratulations on the car it looks great !!!
    8's rule, not the best on gas, and maintenance, but if you cared about that you would have bought something stupid like a Honda :twisted:

DMP

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!