For sale o/side light band.

• I have got an offside (rhd) car light band main beam and indicator unit, used but in good condition thought I'd give you lot the option before I delve into the wonderful world of eBay :D

£50, they are £120 + vat new.
    Cheers Mark.

• Mark hi,

may I suggest you keep it off ebay. Perhaps post it here and even on Roadfly a few times. ebay seems to force prices low. My experience is that it's good if you are a buyer but when you sell then you get dreafull prices.

Parts for 8's are starting to become scarce and many are now either special order from Germany or obsolete. When a part becomes obsolete is guess the seller can ask what he wants and that is good for the seller but makes owning one costly. I guess it's a fine balance and in the end it's up to each individual but with your light strip I would think your offered price is excellent value and perhaps worth keeping for that day when you get a stone right in the middle!

Cheers
    Theo Hoffs
    Melbourne's Club of Eights
    Pieces of Eight parts

I have two wrecks and I find getting reasonable prices on ebay is next to impossible.

THEO HOFFS
    MELBOURNE'S CLUB of EIGHTS/
    PIECES of EIGHTS PARTS
    VICTORIA
    AUSTRALIA

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!