Festive Makeover

• Hi all & Happy New Year :D:D

Some would say, and I totally agree, that we should all treat our ladies over the festive season and living in Hong Kong does not allow an exception. So I decided to treat my good lady to a makeover.

Now. after being away for ten days, my car has finally come back to me.

In summary:

1 Full respray of the rear end :oops: (Even the reverse sensors couldn't pick up the 12" square concrete block someone built at the back offside of a parking sapce in a public carpark :twisted: )
    2 Full front end and bonnet rebuffed and polished :D
    3 Road wheels totally refinished, resprayed and polished :D
    4 Full valet job inside and out :D
    5 Heap of interior trim parts to be fitted (not all arrived yet so will be a New Year present) :D
    6 Lots of little incidentals such as brand new AC wheel caps, BBS lock bolts etc. just to finish the job off properly. :lol:

Couple of photos are attached, more are in my gallery should anyone wish to have a look.

Cheers to all and best wishes for 2006

Keith

P.S. The wife didn't seem too impressed with her e-Christmas card, despite the fact her present was to give her 325i a full road test for ten days to ensure it didn't have any problems during its annual test which is due soon (July I think). What more do they want ? :?

P.P.S. Did I forget to mention the new chip I fitted? 8)

• Thanks for that Les,

Agree that a "drop" would finish it off nicely. :D It is being considered once I can cut down my working mileage.

As an example, I go through a set of horns a year through scraping them to bits in the shoddy car parks over here :x , so at the moment the height is a forced necessity. :(

Thanks again

Keith

• Five Star results Keith

Well done, she 's looking HOT ...Cant wait to see the new paintjob one weekend....fantastic :lol:
    Looks like a different car.
    I am lowering mine now with H&R - Bilstein combo and reckon yours will look great dropped slightly .......... 8)

• Agreed that it looks great!

Definately needs dumping by about 25 to 30mm. The horns on mine were a problem till I bent the brackets up.

And as for a rebellious wife ..damn....they just won't do what they are told. Mine even refused to get up the ladder to clean the spoutings out!

Cheers

THEO HOFFS
    MELBOURNE'S CLUB of EIGHTS/
    PIECES of EIGHTS PARTS
    VICTORIA
    AUSTRALIA

• Thanks for the feedback everyone, very much appreciated. :D

You have all got me thinking now i.e. should I drop it?

I have just about talked myself into it :wink: but I am not sure which route to take. Therefore, I have started a new thread on this to seek your advice :D

Cheers

Keith

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!