Parts needed!

• Hey all just got my 1st 8, a 1991 850i with 93k and perfect paint!

There are a couple problems so I was hoping someone might have some parts for me:

2 x bosch 4 prong relay part # is 61311378297 and it is a 12V, 30A, 4 prong plug which is orange in color. Also, a little advice: I was told at the dealership I would need to have these specifically keyed to my car. Anyone ever heard of this?? They were blown by previous owner putting a battery in backwards.

Sorry, also need:
    Passenger kidney grill
    OEM 6 disc changer cartridge
    Info on how to find my radio code!
    The piece that goes over the cell phone emplacement??
    Door weatherstripping on driver side

If anyone can help me out, I would greatly appreciate it!
    (What an AWESOME car!!)

• For the electrical and body parts try emailing Dave or Al at http://buybmw.com/access.aspx

You will need the serial number from the radio and proof of ownership at the dealer for the code. Ask Al or Dave in your email too.

The CD player cartridge may be available from http://www.bavauto.com/ as well. I think that someone bought a replacement from them.

Hope this helps.

It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others. Mine sometimes feels that way.

Terry

1995 840Ci
    1991 850i
    Woodland Washington USA

• First off, where are you located?

I have a spare set of kidney grilles but as normal, some of the mounting tabs are broken, otherwise good condition
    Have a spare CD unit with cartridge but will sell as a unit only.
    Have a spare cell phone but am unsure as to what specifically you are looking for.
    Also have a full set of spare relays but nothing that matches the number you have listed. What are they for and where are they located?
    contact me via email at: wuffer@shaw.ca
    Tom

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!