My '97 840 Ci Sport Auto For Sale in Glasgow

• Unfortunately I am now forced to part with my beloved 8.

She is a 1997 840Ci Sport Auto Individual in Velvet Blue / Silver Leather. Apart from usual extras like Steptronic it has Cruise Control, Electric rear blind, electric steering column, memory/heated sports seats, headlamp washers and PIAA upgraded blue headlights bulbs.

Her interior also has anthracite headliner, BMW Business Radio Cassette with 6 CD changer as standard. It also has a Tracker fitted.

It has 85K miles on the clock with FULL BMW service history.

It has been modified slightly with a 3.15:1 LSD (original 2.81:1 differential available) and has genuine 18" deep dish Alpina wheels fitted with new Continental Sports all round.

Nose cone could reallitically do with a respray given a number of stone chips and a slight scuff - apart from that paintwork in excellent condition.

The interior is like new and the engine is a tight and responsive as the day it left the factory. I have owned the car for the past 3 years and it has been lovingly cared for and has provided me with countless hours of driving pleasure.

I am based just outside Glasgow and if you are serious about the car and would like to meet up - drop me an email. (No Space Cadets please)

Other pictures avaiulable on request.

Thanks,

Ian.

• how much

just curious what he asking price is.
    I own a 99 840CI SPORT Also invelvet blue and im trying to get my misses to buy an 8 to so it can be his and hers. Shes got a sl320 merc and shes looking out for new SL500 BUT im trying to get her to buy an 8 series. Would it be possible if you can email me some more details and more pics??

bimmerman840ci@hotmail.co.uk

await your prompt reply

thanks

• Looks very nice and you're not far from me. If it were not for the fact it's an auto I'd snap it up as it's got the full CSi kit and more extras than mine. I just can't get on with slushboxes, I like to feel involved rather than feeling like a passenger so I'll stick with my 6-speed 840Ci. Such a travesty they only produced 57 of them in RHD!

Good luck with the sale, I'll keep a lookout for you when I'm around Glasgow!

Paul.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!