18" OR 19" WHEELS

• Hi Guys
    I am looking for a set of BBS Cross Spoke Composit Wheel 5 18x8.5 front and 18x9.00 rear. Also will these wheels be able to be used on the 850 with out rubbing or does spacer needed in order for them to work properly? Your help would be kindly appreciated.

wycliffgay
    California, USA

• Where are you located?

The only source of new Euro Motorsport mirrors are the dealer.

This one Discounts parts to us.

http://buybmw.com/access.aspx Email Dave or Al

Wheels I can't help with.

It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others. Mine sometimes feels that way.

Terry

1995 840Ci
    1991 850i
    Woodland Washington USA

• well, have you found out if the wheels are going to rub or not yet? hehe, whats the offset? That's the most important thing. width is not a problem I'm running 17x8 up front and 17x10 in back and I could tuck them. Seriously the rears could use a 10-15 MM spacer to be flush with the wheel well and the fronts have 20MM spacers and are actually still not out far enough for me... You should be fine just check your offsets, the spring seats is where you might have the most trouble especially with a high offset

If it doesn't make it run better, go faster, handle better don't bother...

• Don't forget to consider the ride quality you want.
    Each extra inch makes a significant difference - as the tyres will need to be lower profile.
    What is more the difference is not linear.
    If, for example, an 18" tyre gives a ride 10% harder than a 17" one, a 19" tyre will be a lot more than 10% harder than an 18" one - and so on.

It all depends on what you want to achieve.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!