sunroof parts needed

• Anyone have a spare laying around the garage? Would like to get a complete set (obviously) if available but if you have parts like cover, rails, cables, and other parts (other then motor and switch) please email me at
    m8@iinet.net.au
    with what you have available

Regards,
    Zoran

• Price? Dont be silly!

You can have it for free! Sort of bloke I am

Is it to be shipped to the colonies? Perhaps we should wait until after the Ashes as I expect that'll be more old rusty bits coming our way!

• Thank you kind sir.
    If you ever taking a trip DownUnder i'll be more then happy to show you around in my 8.

Yes its to be shipped to one of the UK's colonies, but i am not worried about the shipping cost.

Those are not available locally, but someone told me they may be able to get me a new one from US. If that happens then i will probably get the new one.

Hey, where do you get rusty 8 parts from? Is it all that wet weather and snow that does it? The only rusty BMW i have seen here in Australia was a 70's 3.0csi and one really old 5 series but never an 8 series. Then again, never seen snow here either.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!