Further HID Conversion Kit Orders

• The HID conversion kits have been massively popular and to be honest it was pretty unexpected.

Anyway, the supplier has extended the offer as he seems pleased about all the orders i have been getting for him.

The offer will run for 1 more week, with the last order being accepted from me on Wednesday 24th January at midday, this will give him time to process the order and ship before the end of the month.

The price of these kits will remain at £150 with free postage, a saving of £70 + the cost of postage. Unfortunately, this offer cannot extend to outside of the UK and a small postage charge must be levied, but it wont be too large.

I would recommend these kits highly and after the original teething problems with me ordering the wrong sized bulbs i have sussed this out :D

If you wish to take advantage of this offer before it is too late, then reply here with your forum name and email address stating whether or not you require shipping to outside the UK and i will invoice you accordingly to your email address.

If, in the event that you have a paypal account, then simply send £150/£170 to alexbergh@gmail.com stating the above in the comments box.

I look forward to seeing us all with HID conversions in the near future.

Alex

• Hellooo, Yes, me too! Please reserve a set for me. Maestro O.K. ?
    Ta. :)

Oh, what's the delivery time, and is it a DIY proposition given a reasonable mechanical / electrical aptitude?

• Yes, if you have the slightest electrical/DIY type head on your shoulders its easy, i dont so i paid £20 for an auto electrician to do it, took him 30 mins.

I have invoiced you to your listed email address, delivery should be approx. 3 days.

Alex

• HID Kit Availability

Hi,

Are these still lavailable, if so I'll have some for a CSi.

Thanks,

Dave.

Had One For A While Now Really !

'96 BMW 850CSi
    '11 MV Agusta Brutale 1090rr
    '89 Ducati Indiana 750
    '83 Suzuki GR650

• Hi Steve,

Not a problem. I have spoken to Chris at XLS and he has sorted it out.

I have invoiced you accordingly at your 928gts email address.

Thanks

Alex

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!