V 12 badges

• Hi

does anyone know where i can get the V12 badges (certainly not from BMW!) at a reasonable price? They must be good quality and the same as the B`mer ones (Not asking for much!!)

Thanks

Keep the shiny side up :P

• Hi

Thanks for the tip.

3 months ago I did just that and found a company in the UK called KSHAUDIO, they were advertising the V12 badges, I ordered a couple and after 3 weeks there was no sign of the badges. I contacted them by `phone and i found out that they never had them in stock in the first place or even intended to stock them!! I eventually got a refund after another 3 weeks

A few days later on they put a derogatory on my Ebay account saying that I was a `non payer`! So BE WEAR!

As usual its best to find a company that someone else has had a good result.

So. . . .I`m still looking

Keep the shiny side up! :lol:

• Re: V 12 badges

I have a few if you still need them! I have the these hard to get one's on this car below and the slightly wider one's also.

• V 12 Badges

Hi

Yeap, I am still looking for the badges. The ones on the car in your photo seem to do the trick. I would need 3.

How much are you looking for them? Occasionally I end up in the UK and may be able to pick them up (if you are local) if not I do have an address in the UK that you could post to

Incidentally I DO LIKE the weels on your beasts (the black ones more so!)
    Very expensive??

• Update on my last reply .. . . . . .

Sorry i thought you were in the UK. . .but just noticed you are in the US..

One of these days I will wake up!! :oops:

Still looking for the badges though

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!