840ci valuation

• Hi I havent been on the site for a while now due to complex business stuff too boring and traumatic to go into :( anyway wondered if anyone could give me a rough guide as to how much a 95 840ci with a couple of rust spots on bootlid area, slight dent in front wing and no M.O.T. or tax, 140,000 mls is worth? I know its a very subjective issue but I need to give a valuation to my soon to be ex partners solicitors.

Want it to be as low as possible!

• If you need an "official quotation" try to find a local car dealer who may be able to give you a Glass'-Guide price for a "Poor-condition, above average mileage" car. The guide book prices for the 8-series have tended to be much lower than what people ask for the cars in Autotrader.

last year, I was offered a Velvet-Blue "Individual" 1998 840Ci, with 46,000 miles, but with a dent in the front-wing, no MOT and ABS warning light on the dash (hence no MOT), Schnitzer wheels + plus original M-turbine wheels for £8,000.

If you factor that your car is older, with more miles and as a pre-96 model, has an engine subject to the Nikasil problem, then I would say around £4,000.

But get a quote as it may well be lower than that.

• Thanks for all your help guys Im in the pricess of liquidating my company and need the lowest feasible price for my 8 as the closer I can get to £3000 the higher the chance I can keep the old girl.

Thanks again :D

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!