got ripped off by a club member !!!

• That Sucks

I get paid in advance for what i ship and only sell quality goods
    When buying from anyone you should get a phone number
    and a postal address If it were i that lost the money I will wait
    next time I am in the area i will pay a visit. You can only hope that if Mr Carlos took your money that he feed staving children. sometimes people run into bad luck lets hope he did not use it for crack or hookers
    Hopefully he will make it right

• Re: That Sucks

Zitat von jdgavrity

When buying from anyone you should get a phone number and a postal address

That's all available through eBay. I won an auction for a DVD player once and immediately paypal'd the money. The guy never sent or responded to any emails, I guess he was a bit surprised when I rang up his listed phone number and spoke to his 'daddy' about it. Got my money returned the next night. :)

93 850 CSI
    hung like Einstein, clever as a horse

• Re: scam

Zitat von michel nydegger

Hi shiggsy, I understand what you mean. The thing is that this transaction wasn't made through e-Bay but on this site.

bye

sorry, thought it was through eBay.

93 850 CSI
    hung like Einstein, clever as a horse

• sad story

Hi all,
    I think this Carlos send me an e-mail some time ago and
    told me if i need parts he was the person to contact!

I mailed him back to say thanks but never contact him for parts!

I am dutch and i am sad to hear this story! :(
    Anyway good luck to you all in the fight fore justice!

• Zitat von al

Its very difficult to recover money through paypal at the best of times, never mind when its not on an ebay transaction, and it becomes almost impossible if they have withdrawn the money already.... as i am finding out as we speak due to the HID supplier leaving me in the $hit.

Al,

I was one of the members that joined in your group buy for two kits and the transaction between you and I went smoothly. Fill us in with the details of your supplier if you don't mind? I would hate to see you get screwed over.

Also, (related to this topic of PAYPAL & EBAY) I had a long term battle with a seller (rated at 100%) and PAYPAL as I had been ripped off with a incomplete product. Neither seller of PAYPAL wanted to take the initiative to help me out. I was $1200 in the hole on that one lowsy transaction. From that point on i had refrained from Ebay & PAYPAL for almost 6 months. I only started using PAYPAL recently and occasionally browse on Ebay.

All I can say is to take every precaution when doing an online transaction. You may appear to be a bit skeptical or blunt, but business is business, not a friendship.

Just my 2 cents,

John

• Hi guy's,

Your mr.Carlos has ask me if I want to have a sperrdiff.

Before I say anything about the matter I'll like to know if this guy has delivered the goods or payed back the money to you both?

If not, I can give you some more info, ok?

E31, the road to go!:winkwink:
    Dick
    President BMW Club E31 Nederland
    President BMW 8er Clubs International(B8CI)
    President Federatie Nederlandse BMW Clubs(FNBC)
    President BMW Auto Clubs Nederland(BACN)

• ripped off

Hi DickB,

Thanks for asking. The answer is no. I never got my money back, neither received the parts. I filed a compaint with Paypal. They couldnt find the guy, closed the case as a loss and payed me back something like 3$.

Best regards

Michael

• Hello Michael,

He is register at a site where there are fraudpeople being nailed public.

His name is:

Don Carlos Alexander Weisz and he lives in Amsterdam.

When of further interest, I can ask by this site if they have a telephonenumber, because I saw they phoned him.

What I further find out:

C. Weisz
    savagetruck@hotmail.com
    X-Originating-IP: [85.144.192.32]
    rek. nr. 563893346 (ABN/Amro)
    canonical name s5590c020.adsl.wanadoo.nl.
    aliases
    addresses 85.144.192.32

and

C. Weisz
    csipower@hotmail.com
    rek. nr. 563893346 (ABN/Amro)

He is NOT a member of our official BMW-club, but he ask me this week if I had an interest in a S-diff he claims to have(but on the other hand, he suggested that I could see it in Amsterdam).

I've put it on our website(but now it's removed), because I saw you correspondence about him.

When you need more information, please let me know or pm me when you want to tell something more.

I don't know this person who claims he has a E31, I'll think he doesn't, or I don't know what bad things he's doing, but I suggest that everybody is warned by this email.

Dick

• Hello Michel,

I'll send you some info.

Dick

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!