Solved - Front RHS sidelight cluster

• Does anyone in the UK have a good right hand side lamp cluster for sale? (The one housing the driving light, sidelight and indicator). Mine is serviceable but the driving light reflector is a mess. If available separately, I'd be happy with just the reflector but would prefer the whole unit.

1997 E31 840Ci Sport
    2009 Mini Cooper
    2008 Toyota RAV-4 XT-R

Do every act of your life as if it were your last.

• Can't help I'm afraid but if you find a pair I'd be interested in the passenger side one as mine is cracked.

Cheers
    Paul.

• RHS Light cluster

Paul, and anyone else interested. I went to the local dealer and amazingly they had the RHS unit in stock so in a moment of madness I decided to buy it. I have kept the old one in case anyone wants it. It isn't perfect, in that the driving light reflector is shrivelled at the bottom and the top screw bracket has broken off. However, the other parts are good, so it could be scavenged, eg for lenses.

1997 E31 840Ci Sport
    2009 Mini Cooper
    2008 Toyota RAV-4 XT-R

• How much are you after for it? It's just the outer lens in mine that's damaged, so I might try prising off the lens and swapping it over. They're not designed to be replaceable so I don't know how difficult it will be. Mine works fine and doesn't leak, it just looks unsightly.

Cheers
    Paul.

• Oh and I forgot to mention, it's the LHS (passenger side on UK cars) on mine that's broken, but I assume if I can remove the glass it can be rotated to fit as there's no focussing done by the glass.

• Light Unit

List price for the whole thing is 130.22 + VAT so a big ouch on that!

Paul_M.
    I think the best thing to do is for me to attempt the separation on the one I have taken off. That way, no tears if it goes wrong. Which lens is it you need, sidelight or driving light? Let me know and I'll photo it before you decide whether or not you want it.

1997 E31 840Ci Sport
    2009 Mini Cooper
    2008 Toyota RAV-4 XT-R

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!