Pictures in my Gallery

• Here it is for those who have e-mailed me. I had some time today to put a few pictures of my modification in my personal picture gallery along with the paint process pictures. This is not for the purist for sure. :shock:

Just click on my picture to link.

• excellent mate. Like you said not for the purists but hey, you didn't do it for that. My favourite bits are the headlight mods and the wheel/brake combo. I suspect the stereo is LOUD :shock::lol:

I've sold my M3 vents this week, diverting funds into another project. I figured what it would cost me to install them would pretty much cover what I'll be spending in the next few months on the it. I still like em, just prioritising :lol:

• Very cool... so your main headlights are now what used to be the flash to pass lights?

Also, I'm curious to see how your sub enclosure and amp is designed and positioned in the trunk. Would you mind sharing pictures of that too? :D

My 1995 BMW 840Ci
    Authentic M Parallels, Pirelli P-Zero Nero M+S, ACS-style aluminum pedals and more to come...

• Zitat von cel0202

Very cool... so your main headlights are now what used to be the flash to pass lights?

Also, I'm curious to see how your sub enclosure and amp is designed and positioned in the trunk. Would you mind sharing pictures of that too? :D

Here is a picture of the trunk with the box containing the sub already installed. Just a long box the width of the trunk with a hole cut into it for the sub facing forward. The white area is where the amps are mounted as in the next picture. Nothing fancy but very effective. Oh yes, the amps and the spare tire have a Plexiglas cover. (for shows) I also have a cover finished in suede that I can put over the spare to protect the Plexiglas when I load items in the trunk

Picture taken before the body work was started. Everything was pulled out except for the 2 amps before the body work was started.

The car was completly stripped including fenders and windows to paint all the jams. I have a complete set of step by step pictures of this project.

• Zitat von cel0202

Very cool... so your main headlights are now what used to be the flash to pass lights?:D

Hope this helps.

Note: Testing HID Low beams.

Testing HID Low and high beams. Niether had been adjusted yet.

• Fern, Regarding your Strut brace go, Why not make a Rear one instead? Lots of interest there and you want be stepping on any toes!!! By the way, I will take 3 of them... It would be much easier and needed far more than the front one because of the weaknest of the rear Strut tower, Let me know if you considerate please.

8eights-Marvin.

• Good Idea Marvin

Zitat von ///M Turbo

Fern, Regarding your Strut brace go, Why not make a Rear one instead? Lots of interest there and you want be stepping on any toes!!! By the way, I will take 3 of them... It would be much easier and needed far more than the front one because of the weaknest of the rear Strut tower, Let me know if you considerate please.

8eights-Marvin.

I'll look into it with the CAD designer to see if we can come up with something. But it take time.

• Zitat von shiggsy

Any chance of seeing all the step by step photos ? Are they online somehwere ? That's a cracking colour for the car. 8)

Send me your e-mail address and I'll send you some. make sure you put 8 Pictures in the subject...or it gets spamed.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!