The good feeling

• Just wanted to share with you owners out there the good feeling you get after waxing the car.
    I use Autoglym Super Resin Polish, and after waxing i put on Auto glym Extra Gloss Protection. Finaly i use Autoglym Instant Showshine to remove any spots of polish on black details. It's not so easy to get the ultra deep shine on a silver car. But this is as good as it gets.

• looking good there 8)

Always good to see the results of different types of polish. I'm currently using the new TurtleWax ICE synthetic formula. Was a bit skeptical about buying it at first, with the dodgy name of it and all, but the results are amazing. On my black car it looks like I could dip my hand into the paintwork, the shine is 'that' deep :shock::D

PS. your part of the world is looking beautiful at this time of the year by the way. Loads of nice autumn colours in the forests !

• Zitat von TallTony

lPS. your part of the world is looking beautiful at this time of the year by the way. Loads of nice autumn colours in the forests !

I looks nice, fortunately it's still fairly warm here in Norway (where Stensen also lives)
    Sadly it will soon be F***ing cold, and the 8 will be parked in a garage for quite some time.
    This time of year all you really want to do is make like the birds and fly south.

And the car looked great, I'll have to make my way around the coast and say hello one day Stensen, though that might have to wait untill next year.

-Egil (thats my name)

1990 850IA Hartge SC
    2012 M550d Touring

If I misspelled a word it's because I'm Norwegian, so bear with me.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!