Euro Headlamp Tool.

• Not sure if I am allowed to post this or not so if it gets removed then sorry but it is a service to the E31 community.

There is a special tool required to both replace and adjust the headlamp adjusters on all Euro spec headlamps. Without it you WILL break the adjusters both on removal (when it doesn't really matter) and when installing the new ones (When it really does matter)

This tool is NO LONGER AVAILABLE from BMW and most dealers have lost theirs. I manufactured 15 of these tools and apart from my own I have only 1 left just 2 weeks later. Unless there is demand for a further 15+ it is uneconomic to CNC another set so the question is-

Who wants one or who wants the last one? It's £20.

If the demand is there I will do another run.

8Tech.

• Would you sell me a set of euro lights to go with it? I'll be converting when I find a set. Short of that, put a price together with the dipstick (can I get it without the 'M'?) and the pulley set for my V8 and I'll take it or get on the list for another run.

• I have a good inventory of this tool manufactured by Gerry and Phoenix. I am the low-key North American Distributor for the complete E31 line of Phoenix products. I also have a set of Euro headlights available.
    contact me at: wuffer(at)shaw.ca
    Cheers,
    Tom

• Tom may well have a V8 dipstick handle in "as machined" finish in stock if not already sold without the "M" logo as this is an optional extra anyway. If not, he will get some more inventory soon I am sure.

8Tech.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!