Wiring covers.....?

• Hi guys, I don't know what's come over me! Hopefully for you all, this will be my last post.....today!
    Had a service today; oil, filters and platinum plugs done - anyway, in typical garage style, something was lost during their work. When I went back, no sign. Now, it's only minor however these kinda things annoy me (and I'm sure, some of you also). Need to get a few wire covers, as garage lost a couple (don't know official term for the covers though!). I'm ordering stuff form BMW tomorrow and wanted to order a few of these. I've been checking the realoem website and found all I need bar these. I've looked in all the sections but cannot find. Can anyone point me in the right direction/send me link from the website?
    i.e. http://www.realoem.com/bmw/par…o?model=EF82&mospid=47327

Picture here with what I require, circled in red - got this random pic from google! Thanks.....again!

8er.org/forum/index.php?attachment/7414/

• Electrical/Wiring Covers

Hi Keenan,

Large (ish) one is 61.13.1.383.903
    Smaller (ish) one is 61.13.1.383.901

Get a couple of each....they're only pennies and they do have a tendency to get easily knocked off.

Cheers, Dave

• Dave - you're a star! That's great, thanks a mill. Wasn't too sure if I would get the item numbers on these but as always with the forum, I have never been let down. Thanks again, much appreciated. I'll order in a couple of each as you say, no harm to have a few in reserve! All the best, Keenan (Alan!)

• I've been trying to find out the part #'s for these parts for a long time. Thanks for posting them.

Cheers :kiss:

***Edit: Actually, the smaller cap 61.13.1.383.901 is not found as a part#.

And that is the one that I need. Only the bigger one is listed as a part :(

• Thought I was going mad............

Smaller one....
    Part Number doesn't exist? Indeed, you are quite correct...it's not on the internet database....

But I can assure you it does exist!!:hmmmm:
    I have it in my hand now...even more:hmmmm::hmmmm:
    And on it I see written 61.1.31.383.901.

I had some work done this year by BMW dealer...they managed to dislodge/lose/drop/destroy/vaporize 2 of these for me.
    Like you, 1 small & 1 large. So..............
    I rooted around under the bonnet, found another pair, rang the dealer with EXACTLY those two sets of numbers.
    He said, YUP, NO PROBLEM and he posted me BOTH (no charge).:top:
    Bingo......

If no joy, maybe search OEM parts site on internet for a similar electrical diagram with a similar part????

Good luck............

• Yes indeed, thanks again Dave.
    Koizumi - I rang BMW today to place and order and the guy I spoke to tapped in the numbers and they showed up fine. I've ordered a couple of each so they're defo there. :top:

• Hi again Dave. Collected a few bits n' pieces from BMW today and got the caps that you gave us the codes for. However, I got the small ones, the larger ones however I think I need a couple of larger-er ones!! (excuse the grammar!!!).
    Anyway, on the picture posted at the started of this topic, the small one and larger one are both circled in red on the bottom left hand side. However, the larger-er one is circled in red on the top right of the picture.

Would you, by any chance, know the code for the larger-er cap? I've looked but as before, to no avail!
    Thanks Dave..........or anyone else who may find it!
    Cheers, Alan

• Caps

Hi Alan,

She's away having bodywork beautified at the mo....so can't help....sorry!

But I'm sure some of the guys can have a peek at their caps (;-)) to get a part number or two!

You'll need a magnifying glass to read the part #s though!

Cheers

• HI Dave, thanks for that.

I'm kind of embarassed now as I didn't even think to take one of the caps, that's on there already, off to read the number! :oops:
    I've done that now however and the number is:

61.13 - 1383897

Sorted. Thanks again

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!