Cracked Screen Wash Bottle

• Hi all, have noticed that I am loosing water through my screen wash bottle at a rapid rate and the OBC keeps telling me that the washer fluid level is low, does anyone know where I can source another bottle from and if it is something that can be replaced easily. Thanks.

• Bottle is pretty cheap and there are a number of versions dependant on equipment fitted, ie headlamp washers. Also leaking pumps are common so do not necessarily blame the bottle.

8Tech.

• Thanks guys, will have a closer look, but need to sort out the leaking radiator hose which I have noticed this morning on the way to work! :banghead: Need to get it home now in one piece!

• Deep, I have been sorting a coolant leak as well. In my case it's the crossover tube atop the radiator, and I have purchased a new tube and clamps after trying to make the simple screw clamp work that was done by the previous owner. It was never right. I am getting the OEM Oetiker-type clamps that were originally there to hopefully fix the issue once and for all. Something for you to be aware of.

• Dear rcrad6653, I have just driven it to a local BMW independent during my lunch break, he tightened the screws but it is now worse. The coolant is leaking from where the big crossover pipe attaches onto the radiator, just below it, I can see coolant dripping down the radiator and when parked up a small amount of steam bellows, I can also hear it whining :banghead:.
    I am hoping to get it home tonight, approximately 30 miles and then will have a closer look at it and possibly take it to a garage near me.
    Mine has the metal clips that are tightened with a screw.
    I lost my E34 to a broken radiator and subsequent overheating and engine damage so I am extremely anxious about leaking radiator/hoses.
    Let me know how to you get on with the fix.
    Regards, Deep.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!