Scottish Meet Anyone

• Hi to all you Scottish owners out there.

Been speaking to Alex on here and we reckon it would be great to get a few 8 owners together to compare notes / servicing tips etc.

Personally I've only seen one 8 series in Scotland in the last 5 + years but going by this site there seems to be quite a few.

Theres a Scottish BMW Car Club meet in Dumbarton on 1st Feb or we could meet elsewhere dependant on location. I understand there are several in Dundee / Aberdeen area. I'm between Stirling and Perth so pretty flexible.

Let me know your thoughts.

Now that I've worked out how to post pics ( I think ) - here's a few shots of the new car bought 3 weeks ago . Not great but they give you the idea.

Here's one of my Garage Queen E30 M3 Convertible also

And here are some of the wheels I'm lusting after at the moment but can't find for love no money !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• David Thanks - the colour is Royal Red Metallic (390) only 23 were made in this colour......

http://www.8coupe.com/Producti…nguage/en-US/Default.aspx

The BBS 17" Alloys on it are in fantastic condition with almost new tyres but I really want the Alpina's. I'm aware of the web site you highlighted but at £2k + Tyres = £2.5k I'm struggling to justify the purchase - especially since there's nothing wrong with the BBS wheels I have !!!! :banghead:

GARC

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!