• I have it from a reliable sauce that ENGLE will suply the vents for you to have welded into your own bonnet , with or without the naca vent.
    520 euro. 600 with the naca vent. not cheep.

• Zitat von koenig dave;61578

I have it from a reliable sauce that ENGLE will suply the vents for you to have welded into your own bonnet , with or without the naca vent.
    520 euro. 600 with the naca vent. not cheep.

I should be visiting Thomas Engl this coming weekednd, I can ask him if anyone's interested (Thomas doesn't speak English but I speak German)

Cheers

• Zitat von Argonaut;61586

I should be visiting Thomas Engl this coming weekednd, I can ask him if anyone's interested (Thomas doesn't speak English but I speak German)

Cheers

Could you please ask him the price of an exhaust system (two rear boxes) suitable for a 94/95 CSi.

Thanks

• Zitat von arnie;61593

Could you please ask him the price of an exhaust system (two rear boxes) suitable for a 94/95 CSi.

Thanks

no problem Arnie, I'll ask him and let you know. You want just the rear boxes or also piping to the centre box? Thomas also has a cross pipe replacement for thie centre box.

• I think that the pipes are OK. It's just the outer skin on the rear boxes that has failed (due to spray from the rear wheels), but if you don't mind, maybe you could also enquire about the pipes and centre x-over section.

Thanks!

• Zitat von arnie;61596

I think that the pipes are OK. It's just the outer skin on the rear boxes that has failed (due to spray from the rear wheels), but if you don't mind, maybe you could also enquire about the pipes and centre x-over section.

Thanks!

Will do, no problem

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!