My first proper blast

• Hi all

I had the opportunity to take the car out for a bit of a blast yesterday evening and It was absolutely awesome. Smooth, and quick, stuck to the floor. One question though is it me or are the brakes supposed to be a bit wooden?

Anyhow really am a bit dissapointed I didnt jump earlier! I am very chuffed! Oh and I discovered my first fault which is the loss of the number plate lights intermittently. I have done a search and will investigate my earth cable this weekend.

Cheers all!

:top:

• Try the cable where it exits the body and enters the boot lid in the boot shut.

You also need braided hoses and a fluid flush and change. Take a good look at the discs too.

8Tech.

• I also had the braided hoses fitted by Phoenix, and can say they make a huge difference to the brakes, before it was quite scary braking as it felt the car almost picked up speed, but now they are much more responsive and feel a lot firmer, glad I did this and would definitely recommend it.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!