Zimmermann Cross drilled Brake Discs

• Zimmermann or Brembo disks are the only ones I'd put on my car as the quality is quite good. If the disks are true I can't imagine you'd see any difference to the oem Balo, you just get the bling of drilled and the protection of plated.

• I installed Zimmermann Sports on all 4 corners a couple of months ago. At the same time I installed Rotex kevlar pads and new seals and bushes on all calipers so I can't compare only the rotors. While I was at it, I painted the calipers and rotor hats and polished the clips. All I can say is I stop much better than worn Balo rotors and Jura pads. I have gone from 240km to 100km without drama and very quickly when a slow mover crossed into the BMW lane on the autobahn without looking. I don't hear or feel any additional noise from the holes either. Speaking of which, I've read on more than one site selling Zimmermann's that the holes are cast into the rotor rather than drilled after the fact. No mention of this on the Zimmermann web site so I tend to disregard that.

I went from this

To this

To this

Tony

• beautiful tony, thank's all, i'm going for it, got the whole kit
    for 400 euro , delivery included with [FONT=Arial, sans-serif]REMSA Brake pads from
    germany if anyone's interested.....
    [/FONT]

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!