840Ci Sport Valuation Required

• Hi i wrote off my 840Ci Sport in June 2009 and am still arguing with the insurance company about the valuation. They are now asking me to provide adverts from around June 2009 showing cars for sale for at the value i have asked for (around £9000). So does anyone have adverts from around this time that they could possibly scan for me, please?

My car was a 1997 Estoril Blue, 840 Ci Sport with approx 85k miles. It was in immaculate condition with a FSH.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Pardeep

• Hello Pardeep;

Sorry to hear about the continuing hassles in closing out the ownership of your Estoril 840 from last year.

As part of the Registry mission, we catalog 8's, including sales advertisements, photos, etc.

A quick sampling from the Registry archives came up with the following vehicles that were on sale 06/2009 (see below).

If you need deeper insights along with copies of each individual sales ad file, then consider making a request of the Registry Volunteer Team here:
    http://www.8coupe.com/contact.htm

Good luck.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!