Obselete CD storage unit.

• In my travels I came across some of the now obsolete BMW CD holders that clip into the rear storage compartment instead of one of the storage bins. I bought three, as I thought that some of you guys might be interested if you now have a CD or navigation headunit inplace of the stock tape deck.

We all know that storage is at premium in the 8 cabin, so this way your glove box can be freed up for more important things :harhar:

These were manufactured by fischer and were called a C-box, they were sold as an optional extra on the 8, part number 65141390715 for the box
    and 51161970721 for the support bracket.

I'm looking for £48.00 + postage/shipping to where ever in the world, and I have two spare. First come first served. There is a possibility I could get some more in the future if enough interest is shown.

You will get the C-box and the bracket as pictured in the last photo.

• Zitat von stevep840;78838

Thats real neat Rob, almost tempted to throw the arm rest away:laugh:

I'll swap you then :aetsch:

Why have 4 when you can make a V and have 8 and roar

BMW 840Ci Sport (After 8 Club member now).... BMW X5 4.6is (LPG).... TVR Chimeara 4.0

Slipped a 6 in......Racing Dynamics K38
    And another 6.....Alpina Roadster 3.4S

• Back in stock

I now have 3 more CD storage holders available, any one interested? just drop us a line.

BMW 840Ci Sport (After 8 Club member now).... BMW X5 4.6is (LPG).... TVR Chimeara 4.0

• Robin - if you have more than 3, I'll take one. Just let me know. Thanks - Roger

BMW 850 CSi
    BMW 8er.org Clubs International (B8CI) Board Representative, USA and North America
    Editor, E31 NEWS International E31 Newsletter

• I had one of these from Robin - they are easy to fit and add a nice bit of speciality detailing.

Nr Welshpool, Powys, Wales[INDENT]E31 840 Ci Sport - 1999
    VW Passat Alltrack - 2013
    Mercedes SLK 320 - 2002
    Toyota Rav4 - 1997[/INDENT]

• CD storage

Ok, thanks to Roger, Heinrick, and Albert for their purchases.

I have now got 2 left, one is promised to Randy.

I have located another 4, just waiting for the brackets to come from BMW, so will have 5 spare in total by next week, any more takers? this will be the last lot.

These are all NEW parts not second hand.

• I'll gladly take one also!:grin2:

E31, the road to go!:winkwink:
    Dick
    President BMW Club E31 Nederland
    President BMW 8er Clubs International(B8CI)
    President Federatie Nederlandse BMW Clubs(FNBC)
    President BMW Auto Clubs Nederland(BACN)

• Glad your happy with your CD holder Heinrich.

Regards
    Robin

• Robin - I received mine the end of last week. THANKS!

BMW 850 CSi
    BMW 8er.org Clubs International (B8CI) Board Representative, USA and North America
    Editor, E31 NEWS International E31 Newsletter

• Zitat von rogbmw;82698

Robin - I received mine the end of last week. THANKS!

Good news Roger, glad it's all arrived safely.

• 5 More

I now have another 5 of these CD holders and brackets in stock, they are proving quite popular with the community, and so far have shipped to America, Germany, Holland and the UK. This is possibly the last lot, so get them if you are interested.

• Hello Robin.

My cd storage is delivered yesterday.

Thank you very much!

Dick

E31, the road to go!:winkwink:
    Dick
    President BMW Club E31 Nederland
    President BMW 8er Clubs International(B8CI)
    President Federatie Nederlandse BMW Clubs(FNBC)
    President BMW Auto Clubs Nederland(BACN)

• Still available

Right

I still have four of these sitting on the shelf along with a number of CD43's and some Ipod/MP3 adaptors that I have found work with the CD43. We all know retro OEM is cool in an 8, unless your 17 to 25 and have a passion for bass..... but you probably couldn't afford to insure an 8 if you were so I am safe as you won't be reading this!

BUMP :devilchilli::devilchilli::devilchilli:

• CD Storage

I'd like one of these if, on the off chance you may still have one. If so, let me know the details and I can process payment in the preferred manner.

regards

Tom H

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!