After even more work with the paint cans, I'm now done

• Zitat von rcrad6653;79398

All that nice detailing and still missing 4 push buttons......part number 51 71 8 123 354 ;)

You've lost me me there randy:hmmmm:

Those who risk nothing,achieve nothing,become nothing.

• Zitat von shiggsy;79402

Your missing a couple of plastic bolts on your radiator cowling :harhar:

Shiggsy perhaps zeroed in on it better Steve. There are six needed plastic phillips head fasteners that the ETK calls push buttons. I would say that 75% of the cars I've looked at are missing some of these. Anal I know but you've gone this far...... :top:

• Zitat von rcrad6653;79408

Shiggsy perhaps zeroed in on it better Steve. There are six needed plastic phillips head fasteners that the ETK calls push buttons. I would say that 75% of the cars I've looked at are missing some of these. Anal I know but you've gone this far...... :top:

:laugh: Ah those chaps,they are on the 'to do list'

Those who risk nothing,achieve nothing,become nothing.

• They are very common to be missing and I keep a bag full of them so no car leaves here without a full set. Good chance to check that AC electric fan whilst the cover is off and vacuum out all the debris from the radiators.

8Tech.

• Zitat von 8Tech;79437

They are very common to be missing and I keep a bag full of them so no car leaves here without a full set. Good chance to check that AC electric fan whilst the cover is off and vacuum out all the debris from the radiators.

8Tech.

.....but you just know that Gerry has custom billet color matched anodized versions available up on the top shelf Steve.....:mrgreen:

• If you fit my air intake grille modification you wouldn't have the debris problem around the radiators!

Nr Welshpool, Powys, Wales[INDENT]E31 840 Ci Sport - 1999
    VW Passat Alltrack - 2013
    Mercedes SLK 320 - 2002
    Toyota Rav4 - 1997[/INDENT]

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!