Zeemax Parts on ebay ??

• ".Unlike BMW's sport bumper, this bumper has actual air vents & functional centre vent.."

As far as I know all the air-vents on the BMW front bumper are functional. The seller seems to be talking nonsense.

• I recognise the 'Attitude' in the listing as that similar to the proprietor of Zeemax, who incidently is a complete t**t to deal with:harhar:

i'd say these are genuine zeemax, if not the ebay will be pulled sharpish!.

Our recent new member smilienailly has one ready to be fitted:top:

Those who risk nothing,achieve nothing,become nothing.

• still havent fitted this yet but its fairly good quality...definatly not zeemax quality though and considering original zeemax costs £600 id say its just used the zeemax mouldings.

• Zitat von IcemanBHE;79488

PPfft. The actual part isnt even close looking to the Zeemax one shown on the car. :)

Would you like to borrow my glasses then have another look:harhar:

Those who risk nothing,achieve nothing,become nothing.

• Zeemax' website used to have a warning about rip-off parts pretending to by Zeemax, especially on the 'bay so I would be a bit careful.

Mind you, if you're buying from Zeemax maybe you need to be careful too, read this for example, for reference from the E31 wide body kit:

"We supply extra wide Front and Rear Bumpers, Side Sills, Rear Boot Spoiler
    and Rear Window Spoiler. Cost: £3200.00.
    (the price for these are just a little more than the standard width parts)
    All four wings are hand made from steel on site by your own bodyshop to fit the wide bumpers, therefore each car is unique, and you can have the wings styled to your personal requirements."

Now either that's a typo and they mean our own bodyshop or that's going to work out seriously expensive - £3,200 for front & rear wide bumpers and sills plus roof spoiler? That's a shed load of money and you'd still need to add money for hand fabricated front and rear wings!

• Zeemax parts on Ebay ????

Thanks all, I've sent a question via Ebay to ask whether they are original or not, we'll see.......

Dave.

Had One For A While Now Really !

'96 BMW 850CSi
    '11 MV Agusta Brutale 1090rr
    '89 Ducati Indiana 750
    '83 Suzuki GR650

• Zitat von Got-One-At-Last!;79499

Thanks all, I've sent a question via Ebay to ask whether they are original or not, we'll see.......

Dave.

you have an original sport front bumper though dont you? why would you want the zeemax?

• Zeemax parts on Ebay ????

Hi,

Just heard back from them, they are an Authorised Outlet for Zeemax, but they are not seconds.

Regarding my front end, yes it's the CSi Sport spoiler, but it's been repaired several times over it's life and is getting a bit difficult to keep repairing.

I think I need a new one, one that doesn't cost an arm and a leg from BMW.

Had One For A While Now Really !

'96 BMW 850CSi
    '11 MV Agusta Brutale 1090rr
    '89 Ducati Indiana 750
    '83 Suzuki GR650

• Zitat von smileynialley;79490

it is apart from the fins on either side/

Zitat von stevep840;79492

Would you like to borrow my glasses then have another look:harhar:

The center opening just appeared to have different dimensions to me.

Dont look right....

But hey...if its real....and they are a dealer....it must be real.

Brian
    95 840Ci 80k
    99 740i 165k
    01 740iS 30k

• just finished fitting mine and it fits like a glove..its not a 5min job to change original to zeemax as you have to take the whole front off,remove the ducting,remove old splitter(held on by 2 screws and clips),line the new splitter up and mark out where to put the new fixings(the new1 doesnt have the same slots as the old 1),fix new1 in place,replace the air ducting and then get the whole front mounted back again.I have a project thread running on another forum so if anyone wants to do this i will send you the link.
    But all-in-all i am really pleased with the outcome...makes the car look sportier,more modern and doesnt look like a halfords shop window.

• I'd love to see that link smiley... I'm familiar already with fitting a csi nose and have been seriously considering the zeemax for some time, and fitment issues were a concern.... most appreciated, thx.

• Here the car with the new bumper fitted..excuse the crappy pics and ignore the fact i havent put a grille in yet..

makes the car look so much more modern i think.
    for anyone intrested in what it takes to fit one ive got a link to my project thread on another forum.CLICK

just found another pic

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!