GREAT NEWS!! The ALPINA Process is done!!

• As many of you know, Bill Fox and I have blazed a path to legally import Alpina B12 Coupes. This process began in December 2009 when I purchased a B12 5.0.

GREAT NEWS - We received notification this week that all the paperwork has been accepted, and I can finally bring the car home. This process has involved 20 months, petitioning the government to add the Alpina B12 Coupes to the importable list, notifications in the Federal Register, and finally the legalization process. Bill has some tidying up to finish, and we will be arranging the transport home.

I will write up a detailed article covering all the time and steps - but YEHAWWWW - the process is done! Can't wait to get #45 home!

BMW 850 CSi
    BMW 8er.org Clubs International (B8CI) Board Representative, USA and North America
    Editor, E31 NEWS International E31 Newsletter

• Congrats - 20 months you say ....... geez, that's some serious work right there; very admirable it must be said. Very well done. Car looks great. Once home with it's new Daddy, you might post up a few more pics - be great to see some in and out shots. Well done again and best wishes for your future together! :winkwink:

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!