After 8 Clear out - Wheels ebay

• Just in case anybody wants a set off newly refurbished diamond cut throwing stars for the 8, I have put a set on ebay here:-

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2807…_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

I am happy to offer anybody on the forum a deal off of ebay, you can call me on 07976 366817 any reasonable hour.

I also have a set of reproduction Mudflaps for the 840, I checked them against my original set and can confirm that they are good and match the OE item. Looking for £20 + postage.

I also have a 3 spoke steering wheel, complete with slip ring and cabling, wear to top and right hand side otherwise good. Was going to replace my original 4 spoke "tractor wheel, but did not get around to it! looking for £80 + postage.

I also have a complete set of 840 EDC Rear shocks and front struts which could be used for a rebuild and save you having to remove yours before getting them rebuilt at the people in Silverstone.... name escapes me at the moment. Looking for £150.00 + shipping.

Why have 4 when you can make a V and have 8 and roar

BMW 840Ci Sport (After 8 Club member now).... BMW X5 4.6is (LPG).... TVR Chimeara 4.0

Slipped a 6 in......Racing Dynamics K38
    And another 6.....Alpina Roadster 3.4S

• Zitat von Lloyd;92298

Sandwich i think he got rid of the car, its on ebay now with a dealer i think:hmmmm:

Yep the car is gone and you are right the dealer has got it up at a whopping £5K mark up, pictures look great! Good luck to him, I was not unhappy with the deal, as I got the wife a very nice Alpina Roadster S they had up for sale.... absolute rocket with 300hp and 1300kg

The throwing stars and tyres have gone to Arnie, so still got the steering wheel, shocks, mudflaps if any body interested.

Why have 4 when you can make a V and have 8 and roar

BMW 840Ci Sport (After 8 Club member now).... BMW X5 4.6is (LPG).... TVR Chimeara 4.0

Slipped a 6 in......Racing Dynamics K38
    And another 6.....Alpina Roadster 3.4S

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!