Current prices of new Alpina Classic 9J + 10.5J 18" rims in Germany?

• Does anyone have current prices for new 18" Alpina Classic rims in Germany? I'm interested in the price of set "36 11 673" which includes two 9J x 18 front rims and two 10.5J x 18 rear rims. The most recent online prices I could find date back to February 2007, where set "36 11 673" was listed for 2400.52 EUR (including VAT/MwSt.).

Of course I did contact Alpina, but my price inquiries are always forwarded to Alpina Belgium (BMW/Alpina dealer Jean-Michel Martin) and they quoted me a price of well over 3000 EUR for the set. I do know the 2007 prices are probably outdated, but since BMW parts are often considerably more expensive here in Belgium than in Germany, I would like to know the current price of the set in Germany.

Thanks!

• Hi Revtor

Not sure if it's any use but I seem to recall I paid around £500.00 for a new rear wheel about 18 months ago. If you like I'll call the local dealershio , and with the BMW CC discount may be able to get a competitive price. Just let me know

Cheers

• Zitat von sandwich;92581

Hi Revtor

Not sure if it's any use but I seem to recall I paid around £500.00 for a new rear wheel about 18 months ago. If you like I'll call the local dealershio , and with the BMW CC discount may be able to get a competitive price. Just let me know

Cheers

I am interested in the same set of Alpinas as Revtor, the above wesite is quoting just over £2900 for the set of four. Did you ever enquire on a price for them?
    Steve

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!