Swedish international 8er meeting

• Zitat von DickB;95835

:ahhhhh:
    OK, I think that you mean there are hotels that accept also dogs, not hotel for dogs...:laugh:
    But both aren't an option than, we will see if we can find a temporary home at family for our dog than...I'll let you know.
    :grin2:

Hi
    Well I mean hotel for dogs:devilchilli:, but there are certainly hotels that accept dogs.

• Zitat von Pelle;95836

Hi
    Well I mean hotel for dogs:devilchilli:

MCDonalds?:laugh:

But serious, we want to stay in the same hotel as the rest with or without our dog....:harhar:

E31, the road to go!:winkwink:
    Dick
    President BMW Club E31 Nederland
    President BMW 8er Clubs International(B8CI)
    President Federatie Nederlandse BMW Clubs(FNBC)
    President BMW Auto Clubs Nederland(BACN)

• Zitat von DickB;95838

MCDonalds?:laugh:

But serious, we want to stay in the same hotel as the rest with or without our dog....:harhar:

Yes Dick
    I understand that, unfortunately it has become more common to not allow pets and smoking in public facilities in Sweden and around Europe
    Welcome

• Zitat von huldra66;95954

Payment done :top: , but we are staying until Sunday, are the same hotel then planned or are we moving?

Going Sunday to Germany to join the 8er/Alpina tour :cool: this is going to be a great summer :driver:

Regards
    Terje

Hi
    Stay at the same hotel, there is no reason to change:devilchilli:

• Well then we have a number of notifications, so now it is getting time for you to do a notification:top:.

Per 0 Maria 850 Sv
    Daniel o MAria 850 Sv
    Ove + 1 840 Sv
    Ulrik + 1 850 Sv
    Patrik + 1 850 Sv
    Egil 850 No
    Terje + 2 850 No
    Christer + 1 850 Sv
    Billy 840 Sv
    Janne + 1 850 Sv
    Japed 850 No
    Christian + 3 850 Sv

• Zitat von nielsen_850;96187

From Denmark the wife and I also expect to attend - or maybe I should say HOPE to attend – for the time being the car looks as you can see on the picture – found 4 camshaft banjo bolts completely extracted – but luckily no signs of unusual wear - hopefully up and running again in a couple of weeks.
    / Bente & Bo
    :driver:

Hi
    Yes, it was not funny but lucky that you discovered it. Now that you're inside the engine, check the cams setting. Well we hope you and your wife will come.

• Is the list growing? , Sigurd Ellingsen ( Sigelli ) No , will most likely attend with his 850iA :top:

• Zitat von wokke;97382

If I register now for the meeting it appears I'd be the only non Scandinavian participant. And I don't speak neither Norwegian nor Swedish. :hmmmm:

It's really easy to learn :harhar: , even 2 year old kid's can speak it :laugh:

• Zitat von wokke;97382

If I register now for the meeting it appears I'd be the only non Scandinavian participant. And I don't speak neither Norwegian nor Swedish. :hmmmm:

Hi
    Freddi and the twins will come what I heard, and I hope that there may be more, but many have probably been waiting to sign up.

• Hi All of North of Europe

Very sorry but no one from France will come this year, but let's keep in touch and we wish you a great meeting @ Goteborg's South coast.

Waiting for Pictures.

Take care
    Antonin
    BMW Club 8er France

Antonin TEYSSIER
    A votre écoute et de bonne humeur ;)

Président
    BMW Club Serie 8 France

Secretary
    BMW 8er Club International

• Sorry to hear that, hope you can get to it another time.

• The following are registered for the meeting, hope we can become more.

Per & Maria
    Daniel & Maria
    Terje & Chanette
    Egil
    Christer & Emilia
    Sten & "1"
    Patrik & Mirva
    Ove A
    Jay A
    Christian & "3"
    Wokke
    Jan P
    Dragan & "1"
    Stefan O & "1"

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!