ST Tuning rear bumper addon

• Zitat von BBMatic;95724

Hey Steve,
    I think the idea of letterboxing the exhausts could really work, even though we probably won't get to see it.
    Bigger tailpipes are probably helpful at this stage and yet perhaps the bottom-line drawback for me.
    There is a "best" solution to any design brief and right now, as far as i'm concerned the design brief is to make the overall look come together. Is there a chance you might have to keep going ... ie making additional changes? I wonder. You seem to hint as much.
    As long as you're happy, i'm happy.
    Plus, there is something to be said for not wanting a regular look. An ambitious plan and i wonder where it'll end up :driver:

You're very astute Bern:top:

Those who risk nothing,achieve nothing,become nothing.

• Zitat von schnitz850;95720

Nice mod there Steve... But..... That shade of blue is not right on the money...

I too like the idea of joining it all up though... 2 big fat letter box shape tips should do the trick...

I'm not too fazed at the moment re paint shades as I know how difficult it is to match 13 yr old cellulose paint with the new water based, a little down the line it would be prudent to re-spray the car[If i still have it:laugh:] so we'll see?.

Take it you've decided to keep yours?

• Zitat von koenig dave;95721

I have to agree with schnitz850 your blue 4 shorter is the wrong shade of red. :rofl:

Nice tubing dude:top: I've tried 2 different +4s, I know I'm not missing anything at all:devilchilli:

• Zitat von koenig dave;95721

I have to agree with schnitz850 your blue 4 shorter is the wrong shade of red. :rofl:

That's an idea Steve, four exhausts per side, that would fill the holes - one per cylinder!

• Zitat von stevep840;95726

You're very astute Bern:top:

Any mission creep that takes place on this, i'm guessing you've pretty much designed, even if things go 'wrong', gives you something to do maybe? Don't take that wrong way..

I can't pretend to know your intentions, but i think i may have a similar characteristic myself, keep myself busy, with a steady production-line of personal targets, mostly quite small and achievable. Its mostly satisfying but I see it as more or less a compulsion / semi-addictive behaviour.. in my case it resembles catalogue-shopping almost. Bit embarrassing to admit it but i assume, everyone likes scanning classifieds of obscure E31 parts, right? LOL.

Good luck, you've got your work cut out this time :harhar:

• Zitat von BBMatic;95731

Any mission creep that takes place on this, i'm guessing you've pretty much designed, even if things go 'wrong', gives you something to do maybe? Don't take that wrong way..

I can't pretend to know your intentions, but i think i may have a similar characteristic myself, keep myself busy, with a steady production-line of personal targets, mostly quite small and achievable. Its mostly satisfying but I see it as more or less a compulsion / semi-addictive behaviour.. in my case it resembles catalogue-shopping almost. Bit embarrassing to admit it but i assume, everyone likes scanning classifieds of obscure E31 parts, right? LOL.

Good luck, you've got your work cut out this time :harhar:

Nothing has gone wrong BB

Don't worry:rofl:

• Zitat von stevep840;95740

Good idea lloydie, now for the wrench fest:hmmmm:

Well what do we want to do then. Coming to me would be a long drive for you Steve, although I am happy to try and arrange something.
    Any thoughts on alternative locations?

:driving2:Its been a year since I sold her and I still miss her.......

Lloyd

• Zitat von Lloyd;95745

Well what do we want to do then. Coming to me would be a long drive for you Steve, although I am happy to try and arrange something.
    Any thoughts on alternative locations?

Londinium is not a problem for me,:harhar: i have 3monthe s old twin Granddaughters in North London so it could be a combined trip:top:

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!