2013-06 int. E31 meeting in Wien

• Dear Richard - :winkwink:

Like many of our colleagues, I am very sorry to hear that we will not have the pleasure of your company (and Hans-Peter) at the Rally in VIE.

However, I am smiling:mrgreen: because it's you :rofl:- and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

You have my standing open invitation to the Kingston Ranch, Bergsiedlung 44, A-2572 Kaumberg - 0664-1230365

Cheers, Jack :mrgreen-angel:

• TROOPS - MISSION ALERT: :top:

If you have a room reserved at our back-up Hotel - call Nicole at the Main RALLY Hotel now - and try to get rebooked in the 2 or 3 rooms that have become open due to cancellations....

Good luck, Jack :mrgreen-angel:

• Attention Troopers! In case any of you did´nt know already:

To drive in Austria on the motorway you need a "Vignette"(a sticker to go on the windscreen) A 10-day vignette costs €8,30 and can be bought either on the border or in petrol-stations near the border. You can buy them online too from adac-shop.de but then you must pay extra postage.
    Um in Österreich auf der Autobahn fahren, benötigen Sie eine "Vignette" (ein Aufkleber an der Windschutzscheibe) eine 10-Tages-Vignette kostet 8,30 € und kann entweder an der Grenze oder in Benzin-Stationen in der Nähe der Grenze gekauft werden. Sie können sie online kaufen zu von adac-shop.de, aber dann müssen Sie zusätzliche versand zahlen.

I hope this is helpful for everyone!

See you there :winkwink:

Oli & Susie:cool::cool:

• Hi Jack,

here are my flight details for the pick-up service from the airport:

Air Berlin flight AB8644 from Düsseldorf to Vienna
    June 7th = 18:40 to 20:10

Greetings
    Kuhni

BTW. As already written by Armin one participant have to cancel the trip, namely Marc Ritter (Alpina E38 6.0) most probably.

• Hi Kuhni - :winkwink:

I will be glad to pick you up at the airport - but here is a volunteer you probably know who lives nearby - HDDMAX - please contact Harry direct for details :top: - let me know if you still need support from me. Cheers, Jack :mrgreen-angel:

hddmax

Pickup service
    [INDENT]Hi

can we make a short list for the arriving times to make a efficient pickup service

@jack when you need i will you provide

regards harry

Ps: you can write in german / i am from near of Hainburg
    [/INDENT]

• Zitat von kuhni;111815

...my flight details for the pick-up service from the airport, Air Berlin flight AB8644 from Düsseldorf to Vienna June 7th = 18:40 to 20:10...

Zitat von Colonel Jack Kingston;111879

Hi Kuhni - :winkwink: I will be glad to pick you up at the airport - but here is a volunteer you probably know who lives nearby - HDDMAX - please contact Harry direct for details :top: - let me know if you still need support from me. Cheers, Jack :mrgreen-angel:

kuhni :itsme:you as my co-pilot are asking who's picking you up?? :laugh: was thinking it's sure that I'll pick you up at vienna airport :winkwink: so now you've got the choice :laugh:

bmw/alpina ist ein teil von mir seit meinem ersten atemzug !! und fährst du queer siehste mehr!

• GOOD NEWS FROM GOD - RALLY WEEKEND WEATHER IN VIENNA!

Troops - The good Lord :harhar: is smiling on E31 Pilots and Crews... :driver:

Fri Jun 7
    Sunny 23°
    Chance of rain: 0%

Sat Jun 8
    Sunny 23°
    Chance of showers: 20%

Sunday Jun 9 - Keep your fingers crossed! :adore::adore::adore:

Cheers, Jack :mrgreen-angel:

• Zitat von maxchat;111918

kuhni :itsme:you as my co-pilot are asking who's picking you up?? :laugh: was thinking it's sure that I'll pick you up at vienna airport :winkwink: so now you've got the choice :laugh:

Hi Jack,

Pick-up service fixed. Fortunately my pilot Maxchat is taking care of me.
    So you are off-duty regarding this issue.

CU
    Kuhni

• :winkwink:

1. Viel Spaß wünsche ich allen Teilnehmern! Sooogaaar viiieeel Spaß!

2. Sieht sich jemand in der Lage, auf dem Weg nach Vienna bei mir den lange ersehnten Dachträger für Richard(Smileitsme) abzuholen und nach Austrialand mitzunehmen?
    (Komplett freie Rücksitzbank wäre vonnöten, da Fahrrad- und Skiaufsatz mit dabei sind...)

3. Wenn nicht, dann setzt das Ding eben noch mehr Staub bei mir an/kauf' ich ihn zurück! :mrgreen-angel:

Herzliche Grüße/ best regards

Harry! :winkwink:

• 8er.org/forum/index.php?attachment/22596/ RALLY PLAN - VIENNA 2013

DAY ONE - 7 JUNE 2013 - FRIDAY evening arrival VIENNA

RALLY POINT - Schlosshotel Wilhelminenberg (SHWBG)

1500-1800 Registration/Tickets/Rally Packet/Refreshments
    1800- 2200 Ala Carte Dinner/Grip-and-Grin/Car Wash
    Overnite (SHWBG)

DAY TWO - 8 JUNE 2013 - SATURDAY

0700-0800 Buffet breakfast (SHWBG)
    0830-0855 BUS Enroute Kahlenberg Overlook
    0855-1000 Kahlenberg Overlook Museum and Gift Shops
    1000-1024 BUS Enroute Donau Hafen
    1100-1230 Boat Cruise - Donau River and City
    1230-1600 Altstadt Walking Tour - Hofburg Museum
    1600-1630 BUS - Enroute Prater
    1630-1830 Dinner at Prater Schweizerhaus Biergarten
    Overnite (SHWBG)

DAY THREE - 9 JUNE 2013 - SUNDAY

0700-0800 Buffet breakfast (SHWBG)
    0800-0930 BEST CAR JUDGING
    0930-1030 AWARDS CEREMONY
    1030-1100 Hotel Check-Out and CONVOY LINE-UP
    1100-1230 MOTOR RALLY to RITTERBURG(114km/85 minutes)
    (Alternative - Alpina Tour - Budapest)
    1230-1700 Ritterburg Castle - Medieval Festival - Barbecue
    (Optional Tour - Festung Forchenstein)
    1700 MOTOR RALLY – Optional Convoy to Vienna
    Overnite (SHWBG) or Depart for Home Base

END OF MISSION

NOTE: The car wash is optional at own expense - it is located 4 km from the hotel - my original plan was to provide this service at the hotel and the hotel approved - BUT - VIENNA CITY environmental regulations :devilchilli: precluded the use of chemicals (soap) in the hotel parking lot. :banghead: :rofl:

• Could you add the adress for the Car wash , think I would do it early on Friday when comint to Vienna :)

Regards
    Terje

• Hallo !!!

Unsere Russische Freunde sind heute in SanktPetersburg angekommen und fahren morgen um 6.00 nach Finnland ( Helsinki ) Und dann um 17.00 mit Fähre nach Rostok. Die machen noch nen zwischenstopp in Berlin und Prag. Sind dann am freitag in Wien.
    Ich werde erst am samstag "anknüpfen"

:winkwink: Andrej

• Hi Jack,
    Alpina group will participate until Forchtenstein and start to Budapest ca. 16:30 h.

See you soon!
    Armin

BTW:
    #46/57 is sick. I'll use the E46 B3s touring - and arrive on Saturday lately because I've to add a short stop near Venice to my roadbook.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!