Introduction

• Zitat von greenelekta;105012

This is out of an 850csi I am breaking, looks like the standard cd changer but its going through an interface part number 65128355803

Thats the one I need! Can I buy it? Please :)

• Zitat von Fatandre;105004

Would it be possible to connect lets say an mpd player where the CD player is?

Well there is no reason why an MP3 player couldn't be inserted to the bus but there would be a few problems.

1. You could make an inline switch that interrupts the audio feed from the headunit but keeps the bus intact. That would be a very basic way of doing it.

2. You could fit an inline FM modulator at the Aerial input of the RDS, again basic and pretty poor quality.

3. The best way would be to find an M-bus compatible MP3 player that mimics the CD player, so that the head unit controls it. I don't know of any that have a Din in and Din out, but saying that I've not had a good look. I'm sure someone here may know of a device compatible with the Professional C setup. I would imagine the little black box that Revtor mentioned has pretty much the same circuitry in it as the Sony CD input section has, that way you could probably find a single din type player to connect to the bus.

• Zitat von omegaman;105013

Thats the one I need! Can I buy it? Please :)

I am not wanting to sell as I'm keeping as a spare for my csi, just wanted to show how the interface fits the standard 6 cd changer

• No problem, thanks for posting. Does the interface box look like it would come apart easily? i'd love to see what was in it. It doesn't look to have power so it must be a passive link.

• Zitat von arnie;105028

PM sent with contact of breaker, who was dismantling an 850i with the Bavaria-C

Got it, thanks. I tried calling, got voicemail. I sent him an email, fingers crossed :top:

• Zitat von omegaman;104889

I have been on bummerforum .com for a while

:lol:
    Sorry to interrupt, saw that typo only now. What were you thinking in that precise moment? Any other open windows on your screen? ;)

BTT - I can ask some guys over here if your lead comes up empty.
    Cheers
    Reinhard

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!