Anyone got an ashtray unit going cheap?

• Can't for the life of me work out how to get the little bendy bit of cheap metal to go back in the ashtray unit. The large cover piece

Has anyone possibly got one hanging about in a dusty old box in the garage? If so please let me know price inc p&p

Cheers chaps

PS Is it shared with any other BMW models?

• Sorry, the ashtray is NLA from BMW and I sold the last properly working one for £100.00.

I have a broken one here but it may just have the small parts you want in one piece,

I will take a look tomo.

8Tech.

• Zitat von reinhard;105387

As far as I can see the ashtray is still/again available - only the price... 114GBP plus taxes according to current exchange rate. :roll:
    Used to be half that which was not exactly cheap either.

Cheers
    Reinhard

Blimey. Could almost buy a whole car for that :harhar:

• Zitat von stevep840;105365

I think Gerry has one;-)

Any joy with the car 'sale'?

I had the following

3 scam calls offering instant Paypal deposits.

A guy from Northern Ireland who claimed to live in Spain...You know the rest

3 calls offering £1500 less than asking price without seeing the car

3 calls last weekend saying they would be over to test drive etc. Needless to say didnt bother turning up and no calls to say they wouldnt be here

All in all a pretty miserable experience. However it means I've still got the car!

• Zitat

A guy from Northern Ireland who claimed to live in Spain...You know the rest

I sold my old 635csi to a bloke in N. Ireland. He bought it blind, not even any pics. and I was sure it was a scam.
    He paid by electronic transfer.
    A transporter turned up with Two M6s, a highline, and other top BMWs already loaded.
    Job was a gud un!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!