8 Series Key Ring

• I received your payment today. You are now onmy list. Thank You

• Update

I will be picking up the next run of key rings next Sunday 1/13 and will start shipping them on Monday-Tuesday. Everyone who has not received it as of today will get theirs.

• Happy you like it. I'm always open for suggestion from the community.

• [HR][/HR]I just picked up the last 12 of this build. He was able to complete all the orders I gave him. So everyone who order one will be getting there's soon. I will package them monday and mail then tuesday.

I'll list the names here after I mail them.

Cheers!

• They are packed and I will have this in the mail Wednesday morning to everyone who I had left on my list for the last run. All orders have been 100% filled.

Thanks to all who paid in advance and for your patience. It was a great success. I hope you all enjoy them as much as I enjoyed having them made for you.
    I have sent them to 16 States in the US and Internationally to Sweden, Norway, France, Austria, Germany, Canada, Croatia, Switzerland, United Kingdom, and Ekaterinburg Russia
    Wow what a big Internation 8 Community.
    :)

The last 12 are on there way to:
    Neuhier
    Ultim8
    SoCal7and8
    Adrianl
    George
    IMNDEEP
    Brystonguy
    6Addict
    Nigrechok
    4drian
    SmileitsMe
    fredinhampshire

• I do not know what is going on with the mail in Germany but for some unknown reason during the Christmas rush. I have 3 who did not receive their key rings. They were shipped to Germany but were not delivered. I will make good on these orders out of my pocket. All other International buyers form the December 18th mailings have received them. Sad

Still Not Delivered: Tracking Numbers
    Micha LJ6944 56 305US
    A Meier LJ6944 66 577US
    Reinhard LJ6944 63 346US

You may want to check with your customs office first. I have submitted a trace inquire to Deutche Post today for all 3.

• Zitat von Neuhier;108053

All?

Sorry, but as I already told you, I din't got it till now...

Very sad.

Yours was just mailed January 16, 2013 the 3rd shipment so give it a little time. Let me know when you do get it.

• Your very welcome!

• Today i contact my customs office in Coesfeld the second time. The Lady told me, that there was nothing for me during the last 3 month, she said "You can phone me a third time, the answer will be the same."

I frustrated went home after work and I check my letter box like every day. Today there was a small brown envelope inside.

Forwarder was Fern. My key ring arrived today. :top: There was a small green stamp on the envelope from the customs clearing office in Frankfurt which says, that a customs clearing is not necessary. :laugh:

It looks really great. Many thanks again to Fern for his efforts.

:winkwink:
    Micha

• Zitat von reinhard;108360

Same here. Everyone´s happy. Ought to get in touch with the Guinness book of stoopid records. 49 days since shipping must be worth an entry there ;)
    Thanks Fern!
    Reinhard

I am soooooo happy you all received the key rings. I was so worried you would not get them that I had 3 more made for you with the your and Micha's same inscriptions added. I did not want to disappoint any of my fellow 8ers. Oh well my loss. I do however have one blank if anyone wishes one.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!