I have a dream

• If you ever decide to do it - let us know!

from Google Translate:
    Wenn Sie jemals entscheiden, es zu tun - lassen Sie uns wissen!

BMW 850 CSi
    BMW 8er.org Clubs International (B8CI) Board Representative, USA and North America
    Editor, E31 NEWS International E31 Newsletter

• how did I knew you would offer you're help and join in :grin2:
    actually kuhni and I had that idea last year on the tour through ungary...
    for me personally it would be a big dream and def on my list :harhar:

by the way, that routing is just a idea of what I would love to see with my 8 (or alpina)

bmw/alpina ist ein teil von mir seit meinem ersten atemzug !! und fährst du queer siehste mehr!

• Why we must ship the Cars to USA , we buy the 8series or the Alpinas in the USA and to the end of the Trip we organize the shipping to Germany ?:mrgreen-angel:

many greetings from
    Löti

Bei mir hats nicht jeder 8er gut , manche werden leichter .........
    :winkwink:Dirk

• Thanks Marc for the opening of this Topic then right, this Idea to drive the Route 66 becomes now slowly a real plan for......

Roger I talked already to Steve about this and wanted to introduce this on the upcoming conf-call next Saturday :grin2:

It is very important to start this conversation as there are many issues to be sorted out and finally, find a Date who matches most of the participants private live
    For my example I decided to leave my 8 in SFO with my Cousin and continue the Year after..... so I have for 2 Years.... maybe this is an option for more of us... and so on
    Feel free to bring up such thoughts

• Zitat von Fredi;123038

Thanks Marc for the opening of this Topic then right, this Idea to drive the Route 66 becomes now slowly a real plan for......

you're welcome fredi, I knew some of us were talking about this topic, and someone had to open this thread :grin2:

Zitat von Fredi;123038

For my example I decided to leave my 8 in SFO with my Cousin and continue the Year after..... so I have for 2 Years.... maybe this is an option for more of us... and so on
    Feel free to bring up such thoughts

that is a good idea, but I would have to leave my 8 or alpina with friends at philadelphia if I'd choose a 2 - 3 year session :mrgreen-angel:

bmw/alpina ist ein teil von mir seit meinem ersten atemzug !! und fährst du queer siehste mehr!

• Wir haben dieses Thema "Route 66 im 8er" nun auch Offiziell bei unserem 8er.org Board Meeting vom vergangenen Wochenende in Valencia besprochen und den Kollegen aus USA entsprechend mitgeteilt.

Roger hat dieses Thema "Route 66" entsprechend auch im Bimmerforum eröffnet, mit angeblich grossen Interesse

Dick hat zudem bereits eine Mögliche Verschiffung ab Rotterdam offerieren lassen und spricht von einem Preis von 3500.- € für:
    Rotterdam - New York / zurück: Los Angeles - Rotterdam
    -one Way wäre etwas mehr als die Hälfte
    nun wäre fehlt noch der Preis für: Rotterdam - New York - Rotterdam

Danke Dick für diese Interessanten Daten

Da haben wir doch bereits eine Basis, sprich einen ersten Horizont zum Diskutieren

• 2016 promises to be a special year - if you decide to come over, look into ending up in California in August. The big event at Monterey will include the Monterey Historic Races, The Legends at the Autobahn car show on the Jack Nicholas Golf Course, and then BMW CCA Oktoberfest. At all the events they are going to celebrate the 100th Anniversary of BMW, and we have been notified that the E31 will receive a special coral parking at both the Historic Races and the Legends of the Autobahn event.

BMW 850 CSi
    BMW 8er.org Clubs International (B8CI) Board Representative, USA and North America
    Editor, E31 NEWS International E31 Newsletter

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!