Selling my 840Ci!

• Well, I'm selling my toy. Problem is, I use it very seldom, 300km's in last 5 or so years. It's parked in a friend's garage, and she's planning on moving to Barcelona, and will be renting out her house while away. The only other place for the car is parked on my street; not doing that, and the wife flatly refuses that we expend more money and hire a garage! Truth be told, it's not something I want to do either. Anyway, quick question, can you advertise for sale on this forum? Don't want to break any rules, it'll be the Spanish forum I'll be putting on if so. Sounds silly, but I'd love for it to go to a good home...

01/1994 E31 840i M60 European LHD automatic, prod code EF61

• We have a Classifieds section but I'm not sure your ad will get much exposure there. Anyway, feel free to post it there.

You may also wish to post in the French Annonces section [COLOR="#A9A9A9"]as that's almost your backyard[/COLOR].

Update: For some reason I thought you were in Barcelona. Málaga is a 'tad' further away but still...

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!