• I saw :shock: what Koenig can do to a BMW 850i body this week, and since then I am dying to have sides on my car like theirs. :P:P

I have a full CSi kit already. Does anyone know if I can adapt "their side car" to "My CSi" kit?????????

Le Transporteur.

• If you check the Koenig page on ClubE31.net you'll see that the full wide bodykit needs the special front :

Complete conversion, work:

Assembly Withelectrical Connections
    Cutting Out and Correcting Front and Rear Wheel Arches,
    Mounting Front and Rear Skirt,
    Lamination GFK-parts:
    From Door incl.
    Fender Widening,
    Rear Widening,
    Rear Spoiler,
    Side Skirts,
    Chassis Adjustment,
    Assembly and Weighting of Rims and Tires,
    Partially painting (without roof and engine hood)

Didn't the transporter has to be discreet ??
    I doubt it would be with that :

:lol:

• Didn't the transporter has to be discreet ??

Not this Transporter. Although he usually is. The only parcel of value I carry is my license plate :?

Thanks for the answer. But this is disappointing. So if I understand well there would be no way to "addapt" this kit (koenig) on "my kit" (CSi).
    Unless I sell my kit. If so how much would you think I could get for a front CSi and a rear CSi kit? (approx) I suppose I could keep the mirrors. You can look at my car in my album.

Le Transporteur.

• Fantastic

Thank you soooo much.

I had emailed "Koenig" at this address "info@koenig-specials.com" for general info last week but they never contacted me as of yet.

Their site do not say either if they have Canadian (that's me)representatives or North America representatives.

Do you know any way to contact them without phoning and speaking German?? :wink:
    I will have several question for them.

Hey thank you very much. You are appreciated here.

Le Transporteur

• I am sure they will reply to your mail
    They dont have any representative in North America that's why i wrote you have to find a good body shop (carossier)
    If I were you, i would try to know how much it would cost you to have a custom one built in Canada...
    I have posted two big pics in the gallery for you

Posted from a mobile

• I'm not usually a fan of body kits & wings but, DAMN, that red one above is gorgeous. Time to save my $$.

• Koeing Body kit

With their body kit what is the maximum size of rear tire allowed. The photos look like you could go very wide!
    Rob :shock:

• Received email from Koenig

they say 6,000$ US for the kit, +shipping, + installation..... I could keep my front and rear CSi. I suppose it could easily mount to 9,000$ US. that would be 13,000 Canadian pesos..... wou... :o:(

I think you are right Philippe.... I will see if it could be done locally.

• M8 Body...

I wish someone made an M8 body kit, like you see in the pictures of that red M8 prototype they built, sitting in that storage area (you know, next to the Arc from Raiders of the Lost Arc...)

I think other than the CSI kit, that is the sweetest looking, with the air ducts for the rear brakes. The Koenig kit has the extra wide rear wheel housing just like it, but no air ducts.

It's such a shame they never finished and offered that car...

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!