When are future meetings?

• Under any of the meetings sections I find pics and dates of past meetings, but no info about any set or proposed future meetings. Is there a place for these posts that I am missing or are there no proposed future meets?

• Problem with sunroof

:?: my sunroof wont work how can I check to see if is my motor on the sunroof or my switch that is not working?

• 2004 East Coast 8-Fest - May 20-23 2004 - Spartanburg, SC

Spartanburg, South Carolina, is home of the BMW factory for the X5 and Z4 and the former Z3 automobiles.

The 2004 East Coast 8 Fest participation is by registration only and is limited in the number of participants. So, please check your schedules for this May weekend.

Registration will open Saturday, March 14, 2004.

We'll be announcing additional details soon in regards to hotel, agenda, attractions and event costs. There will be a non-refundable registration fee for this event.

A lot of thought and planning have gone into this year's site selection and we really hope you're pleased with our choice. Get ready for a GREAT time.

http://www.8-fest.com/events/2004ECschedule.cfm

• Re: Problem with sunroof

Zitat von speedster850

:?: my sunroof wont work how can I check to see if is my motor on the sunroof or my switch that is not working?

Posting in the appropriate section would be a good start - perhaps a moderator of this section can move this post into a different section?

Al

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!