front spoilers

• Has any one got any pics of front spoilers for the 8?

I got an AC Schnitzer front on mine a fancy a change.
    What is this

If anyone is interested I have another AC front spoiler in my garage brand new painted in calypso red.

• Engine bay.

Ref the picture of your front spoiler I notice that you have performance filters on the engine.
    Question.
    Does the car get any hotter temperature wise as they appear to draw warm air from the engine bay.
    Do you notice any improvement at all from the standard items. Eg easier revving and quicker acceleration.
    Do they affect your overall mpg at all.
    Have any other engineer mods been carried out to compliment the upgrade eg chipping removal of cats free flowing exhausts etc.
    Do they make the engine sound any louder induction noise wise.
    Any response will be very welcome. 8)
    Regards

Chris.

P.S my car has the M type spoiler on the front and the matc :D hing rear diffuser.

• Re: front spoilers

Zitat von tee.

If anyone is interested I have another AC front spoiler in my garage brand new painted in calypso red.

That sounds interesting,
    As you probably know, I own a calypsored 840

I've always wanted to change the look of mine, a Fronspoiler would be great with my 19" Hartge Classics
    Unfortunately, with my budget, I can't afford one...

Well, if you're kind to do a gesture for you beloved moderator & humble servant, let me know...

I can even organise an Official ClubE31.net meeting, and pick it up during the event :twisted::twisted:

• Zitat

Ref the picture of your front spoiler I notice that you have performance filters on the engine.
    Question.

The car in the pic is not mine
    I found the pic in the gallery and wondered what it was :)

Zitat

Well, if you're kind to do a gesture for you beloved moderator & humble servant, let me know...

I can even organise an Official ClubE31.net meeting, and pick it up during the event

We may be able to come to some arrangement :D
    They were £700 new and you cant get them anymore.

It would be great if you could organize a meet,,, pref in UK or somewhere just across the channel?

If interested pm me

Tristan

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!