My second 850:D

• Last month, I had a chance to find a super fine 1995 850Ci. It only runs about 58,000km and is brand new alike both in exterior and interior. I bought the car straight away without second thoughts.

It is my second 850 and I am so excited about the new car. Its 5400cc engine (326hp/50kgm) and five-speed transmission performs much smoothier and stronger than my previous modified 850i (claimed to have 350hp/50kgm). I reckons factory setting is better than the mods. The only downside is that the EDC in "S" mode is not as good as my previous CSi suspension, though it is more comfort in "K" mode.

The car is in a very good condition, therefore I am thinking of just to replacing the rear mufflers and maybe putting a chip on:D

• Thanks!

Zitat von al

Very nice, looks like you've got a good 'un!

I saw your car pictures and they look great!!
    I like the two-coloured interior particularly.
    I notice that you have big wheels on it.
    Are they 245/35R19 and 275/30R19 or bigger?
    Do you change the suspension as well?
    I am just wondering does it put down the comfort too much?
    as I am still struggling on the wheel sizes.

Many thanks:)

• Re: Thanks!

They are 19" and the ride is awesome.

You cant go wrong mate. There is hardly any difference from the 17" original!?

Zitat von al

They are 19" and the ride is awesome.

You cant go wrong mate. There is hardly any difference from the 17" original!?

May I know which brand of tyres and suspension are you using now?
    Thanks, mate :D:D

Zitat von sivasu

May I know which brand of tyres and suspension are you using now?
    Thanks, mate :D:D

Suspension was always standard, and the wheels are back to standard now. The tyres were Michelin Pilot Sports.

Must update pictures.

• Nice ride! I'm so jealous! I like your wheels =) I myself, have 18" Breyton Magics and I really like how it finishes off the 8. But I do want to upgrade to 19"s when I get the $$$. Is that the full AC Schnitzer kit on your new car? Did it come off of your other one? What are you doing with your other 8? Again, a salute to the twin 8's!

John P.

• Re:

Zitat von Aaliyah724

Nice ride! I'm so jealous! I like your wheels =) I myself, have 18" Breyton Magics and I really like how it finishes off the 8. But I do want to upgrade to 19"s when I get the $$$. Is that the full AC Schnitzer kit on your new car? Did it come off of your other one? What are you doing with your other 8? Again, a salute to the twin 8's!

John P.

I like the wheels on 850 as well, though Magic Racing is a bit heavier:)
    You are right. I've got the AC kit from my silver 850i, as AC Schnitzer doesn't have the kit anymore. They said mine is the last one in stock.
    Some of my friends like my silver 850 very much. I would consider to sell to one of them as parking space is a problem to me:)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!