Fallen apart?

• Nobody seems to come on here anymore, it is still a daily visit for me but theres no enthusiasm there at all!

Philippe, where the hell have you gone?

Ive tried contacting you on MSN etc but to no avail :?

What are peoples' thoughts?

• Hi Al,

Frankly I'm disillusioned. When I paid Philippe to become a Premium member, there were all sorts of promises of special & personal attention but he seems to have disappeared!!

Perhaps he's joined the Elise Set? I'm spending more and more time on the Lexus site, at least there's some activity there.

John

• Done a runner with the money maybe?

Phillippe, where the fcuk are you?

• fallen apart

al it is no wonder we are dissolutioned, members pose questions, and some times receive useful replys , but very few come back to the forum to post their findings.
    i myself posted on the subject of superchargers, you in person replied with the offer of possible leads on my question ,that was on may 9th,!!.

i had expected a reply,even sorry mate icant find the info etc, but as seems the case some members just get involved with a fair degree of passion ,then cool down just as quickly.

while we having a moan do you know whats happening re GAYDON.
    should we assume that the 8 series meet has died a death.??????

regards steve

Those who risk nothing,achieve nothing,become nothing.

• Re: fallen apart

You have to appreciate that i am just a member like you. I am just a moderator, i have no say in the running ot admin side of the club - i just have the power to ensure that the forum runs with a degree of control.

I never had anything to do with Gaydon as i was fairly sure i was out of the country at the time.

• gaydon 2004

DOES ANYONE ELSE OUT THERE HAVE ANY IDEA ABOUT THE GAYDON SHOW IN AUGUST.

ARE WE TO UNDERSTANDTHERE IS NOTHING DOING ON THE 8 !!!!!!!

STEVE PARKES

• Zitat von tee.

I dont think anything has been organized officially but I am still going.

Tee

Would you like to take over some organisation mate?

• gaydon

nope ,, dont do organising,toooooooo time consuming, but seriously , it is my guess it is far to late in day to have anything official arranged but it would probably be nice to meet other 8 owners also attending the show any one reading this might want some input.

best regards stevep

• Re: gaydon

Zitat von stevep840

nope ,, dont do organising,toooooooo time consuming, but seriously , it is my guess it is far to late in day to have anything official arranged but it would probably be nice to meet other 8 owners also attending the show any one reading this might want some input.

best regards stevep

OK, well lets hope someone wants to see something happen and doesnt mind spending a bit of time on it.

Nobody can complain about the state of affairs if they are not willing to do something about it.

Al

• Hi Al,

Sorry to see you seem to be out on a limb with this web-site now.

Has anyone heard anything from Philippe lately? He created, then lost, then re-created a site which continuously stimulated 8'ers by providing a platform for like-minded individuals to interact. However, he was the kingpin and his presence was critical to maintaining this momentum. I really can't understand why he seems to have no further interest. I've emailed him twice with no response. If he has a problem why doesn't he share it?

Best regards,

John

• hello,

The european meeting in Sueden is still open for registration !

Your are all welcome !
    This is a real a wonderfull meeting for 8 séries owners.

We want you !!

Philippe GEGOU (AMETHYST)
    BMW Club Serie 8 France
    E31 850 CI 1998 / X3 Drive 30e 2022 / I8 2017 / I3S 2020 / E30 cab 1992

• Well guys, it really is getting to the stage where i can do no more. I am not here for Gaydon, would really like to meet up with you but im in Florida as we speak and i am here for some time to come.

Cant even remember what date Gaydon was?

Phillippe? Where are you? Give us a clue?

I am MORE than happy to take over the running and maintenance of this site and i have the skills to do so, id rather do that than see it die a death.

Get in touch.

Alex

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!